Abosulte Deal Breaker

xoxoDaniellexoxo

xoxoDaniellexoxo

As the title says what is the one thing that no matter who it is the relationship just will not work out? Can be ideals/morals, or down to habbits and looks.

Mine would be, actually two things, a smoker because I HATE it I really don't understand why people do it, and someone who hates animals because I am around them constantly and have my own so yeah. :)

Feminists, neo-nazis, enviro-nazis, all other types of nazis, overweight women (obviously), women who have dated interracially, women who have watched more than two episodes of Sex and the City, women who describe themselves as "bi-curious"....too many to list, really.

Women who have dated interracially are a dealbreaker for you? Sorry but do you have a small penis or something?

The close-mindedness/stupidity of some people in this forum blows my mind. Are you guys really living in 2011?

My dealbreakers are waaay too many to list. To name a few, bad sex, being very conservative or religious, lack of intelligence and morals.

I’m kind of like James Bond in that I don’t have any absolute deal breakers. Lets see how far we can go before we try to kill each other.

• Author
xoxoDaniellexoxo
I’m kind of like James Bond in that I don’t have any absolute deal breakers. Lets see how far we can go before we try to kill each other.

See now I know I won't have to worry about deal breakers around you!

As the title says what is the one thing that no matter who it is the relationship just will not work out? Can be ideals/morals, or down to habbits and looks.

Mine would be, actually two things, a smoker because I HATE it I really don't understand why people do it, and someone who hates animals because I am around them constantly and have my own so yeah. :)

Crap, I just drop-kicked a puppy while smoking a Marlboro; guess that means we can't date.

My deal-breaker. Anybody who has boobs that are 34DD or bigger.

:p

• Author
xoxoDaniellexoxo
Crap, I just drop-kicked a puppy while smoking a Marlboro; guess that means we can't date.

My deal-breaker. Anybody who has boobs that are 34DD or bigger.

:p

See we would drive each other crazy!! Oh and we shouldn't bring up my body remember that?

See we would drive each other crazy!! Oh and we shouldn't bring up my body remember that?

Totally, you loving animals, while I love to eat them. I wonder what horse tastes like.

Oh and that was you with the double d's? ;) Yeah wouldn't work at all.

OnyxSnowfall
Women who have dated interracially are a dealbreaker for you? Sorry but do you have a small penis or something?

The close-mindedness/stupidity of some people in this forum blows my mind. Are you guys really living in 2011?

It's okay --- Feelsgoodman is actually doing any woman he rejects a favor --- the more deal breakers he has, the better.

Seriously. Focus on the positives... in this case, they out-weigh the negatives ;)

Someone who doesn't have the same spiritual beliefs as I do, because its very important to me. I know some people tend to interpret scripture differently, and that's fine, just as long as the fundamental understanding is there.

Someone with no standards/who has slept around with random people

The most shallow: a guy who wears camo. I hate country guys. I grew up in bfe and being around the loud trucks, deer heads, and spit my whole life has made me so bitter towards it.

A guy that went through depression or is currently depressed. He is withdrawn and can't open up. That is my biggest dealbreaker.

Unfortunately, I had to learn this the hard way--that even though someone may be a good person and you like them a lot, you can't just open them up and draw them from their shell.

Although you want them to get over it and be happy and you want to support them, being with them does not work, because it's hard on you and it just makes them think that withdrawing from you is okay and that you'll be there for them regardless.

OnyxSnowfall
I forgot to add religious freaks to my list....Rest assured, you will be safe from my advances ;)

Yay ;)

(although, at risk of sabotaging this wonderful news, I'm not religious... LOL).

Can the freak part alone just apply?

Feelin Frisky

Crazy women--hoarders, multiple personalities,

masculine traits--both physically and in manner of behaviour.

smokers

inkers

women who love animals more than people. I'm not an animal "hater"--it's just a question of priorities and people and good will come first. If we're gonna fight over a dog, enjoy your dog as I will not compete with a damn dog.

Ha Ha I love it!

I have tons of absolute dealbreakers. Couldn't begin to list them all. Many are pretty much "general" dealbreakers I hope---like no one who's cruel or a current drug addict or a felon or a nitwit or whatever.

Here are some of my perhaps "odder" (to some people) ones:

*Must have a college education

*Must be liberal --- particularly must not be a Republican or have ever voted for a major Republican candidate (there hasn't been a decent one since I was born)

*Must be charitable, either with money or time to good causes

*Must live within a 15 mile radius of me when we start dating (if one of us moves during the relationship, I'm willing to be a bit more flexible)

*Must not be a total OCD neat freak (my mother is a neat freak, and I never want to live like that again)

• Author
xoxoDaniellexoxo
Totally, you loving animals, while I love to eat them. I wonder what horse tastes like.

Oh and that was you with the double d's? ;) Yeah wouldn't work at all.

Haha I am not that bad! I am not a vegitarian or a vegan lol, I just love my animals lol! I would never hoard animals or anything crazy like that, and I wouldn't prefer hanging with my dog over with an SO. Though my dog is pretty damn adorable so actually I may pick my dog ;)

torn_curtain

some of my less obvious ones (a few of these I've learned to avoid from experience):

-people pleasers (dated a couple, never again)

-bisexual or bicurious (also bad experiences with)

-religious (way too different from how I'm wired. there will always be a wall dividing us)

-into anime or has Asian fetish (I can't explain this one but it's a giant turn off and always seems really loserly)

-dorky sense of humor like into Mystery Science bull****

-high-pitched voice

-doesn't read

-passive

-low sex drive/erectile dysfunction

-any fetishes

-always the dumpee in past relationships (bad experiences with)

-fallen in love many times (also bad experiences with)

-crap taste in things artistic/musical

-weak/wishy-washy identity

-some of my more superficial ones:

*plain face (face is the main thing I respond to physically in a guy)

*at all flabby body/skinny fat/lovehandles/man boobs

some odd things I am willing to tolerate:

-conservative political beliefs (not ideal since I'm liberal but not an absolute deal breaker depending on what issues he's conservative on)

-smoker (I thought this was a deal breaker but decided ultimately it isn't, although I'd far prefer to be with a nonsmoker)

-didn't go to/finish college (as long as he's well-read and successful I don't care how he got where he is)

-egotistical in moderation (depending on how he's egotistical and as long as he's fairly giving with me)

On the contrary, I have a very large penis. Thanks for asking. And last I checked, people living in 2011 were still allowed to have personal preferences.

What blows my mind is the attitude of self-righteous blowhards like yourself who like imagine that someone appointed them to be guardians of political correctness.

Yeah, everybody on the internet has a large penis.

You're allowed to have preferences, but if they are dumb (or racist), they make you look bad. And why exactly do you have that "preference"?

I have many deal-breakers in a man but to make it short... here goes

No Alphas, no misogynists, no history of violence with women and no record of being a serial cheater in the past nor one that would have sex with prostitutes.

PratyekaYana

I absolutely will not date women who:

-are currently involved in any kind of criminal activity

-harbor a distaste for another race or ethnicity (hate is repulsive)

-take no real pleasure from sex or express how "unimportant it is to a good relationship"

-are deeply invested in one end of the political spectrum

There are likely others, but these are the ones that spring most easily to mind.

My absolute deal breakers.

Pretties than me

Big chest

small chest

average chest

dislikes monkeys

And no sense of humor