I Want Him To Want Me!!!

bobbeepin

Hello..I've been with my boyfriend for a lil over a year and a half. Sometimes we go into these dry spells where I get to feeling self-conscious because my boyfriend lacks in being lovey dovey, mushy, etc. They're will be periods where he is lovey and seems like he can't get enough of me and then it will turn into him being moody or just being distant. I can't stand when he's acting like that, even though i know it's speradic. I want to know if there's any ways i can get him out of these moods and make him actually desire me, make him more attracted to me, and to just re-connect with eachother. It's funny because I am an attractive girl, I get attention from other guys and even girls, but when my b.f is being distant it makes me feel like he's not attracted to me anymore or he's lusting after someone else. haha i know that sounds silly, b/c he's told me time and time again that i'm the only one for him, but i can't help it. this all sounds different and funny trying to type it out, but i hope someone understands what i'm saying. any tips on how to make my man want me as much as i always want him? :love:

I'm a virgin so I generally have to fight animal like instincts with any attractive women.. but assuming your having sex, just hold out on him for a while and then dress nice and sexy one night and watch mr. happy make an appearance... If there is still no change you might want to start being suspicious of him cheating. not that he is, but I would look out for it.

Well, as I just recommended in another thread to another girl (for different reasons), there's an easy opportunity this Sunday. Of course, since you two have been together longer and are doing this for different reasons, you can go a lot further than she will.

Tell your guy to stay home on Sunday and you'll make it worth his while. Get him some beer, pizza, and all the other food crucial to an armchair quarterback. Wear something sexy - go for the Hooter's waitress look. If you wear a skirt, go commando. Stay in theme with the game; pre-game, give him a glimpse of things to come (no pun intended). Looking only...for now. During the game, keep the beers coming (for bonus points, sit between him and the fridge. That way you won't have to walk in front of the TV during the game). At the end of the 2nd quarter, give him a little halftime entertainment of your own. It'll have to be quick, but I'm sure you can think of something. Then, after the game, give him a (bed)post-game he'll never forget.

To keep him turned on during the game, as the camera shows the cheerleaders, make a dirty comment or two about them. Again, use your imagination.

Keep that up, and come Monday, he'll be the only guy in the company who thought the football game itself was the worst part of the Super Bowl!

Spice it up, and open the communications with him when he's in a funk. Maybe he suffers from depression. I can get weird this time of year but I always snap out of it when the sun comes back out again. Just go the extra little mile and let him know how lucky he is to have you, if he doesn't respond to that you need to get to the root of it. I doubt he's cheating, are there any warning signs of this? 1.5 years is a fairly long time, long enough to get into a relationship rut - just try to get him out of it!