is it so awful that my guy friend tells me to call him than we talk for hours:

dakotamaiden

i guesse iam just depressed right now, with a few things happening in my life. so i shouldnt even dwell on this because of the mood iam in.

i really like my guy friend he tells me to call him. hes excited when he hears from me. we talk along time. i usually call once a week.

we flirt at work when i see him, i dont always run into him sometimes i dont see him for a couple of weeks.

oncve he told me " i love ya " you are great as he was leaving my house.

so he must like me ???? iam just down in the dumps right now. it will pass

So, what signals are you giving him?

If my experience is any guide, someone will come along who returns his interest in a more positive and aggressive way and you won't hear from him much again. He has basic interest in you but is expressing it incompletely. This is apparently confusing you and I'll bet he's receiving back signals of ambivalence.

Start being proactive....:)

Edit: You always call him? Red flag. I can tell you, outside of purely platonic female friends, the only times this has happened to me is when my romantic interest is unreturned and the woman only sees me as a friend and I resorted to non-proactive means (like not calling) to send the message that I didn't wish to be "friends" on those kinds of terms. A more mature approach would have been to tell the woman directly. Have you spurned his romantic overtures?

• Author

it should be okay if i call, since he tells me to call him for chit chat. if he has something important to tell me he has called me.

Sweets, you've started probably a dozen threads about this guy. Why don't you just ask him if he wants to go out on a date with you?