Could it be more than friends?

Lookn4love

ok as you all have probably read in the last post my ex's brother has come back into town and wanted me to set him up with one of my friends, as i said i would see what i can do, but ever since last friday he calls me almost every day i seen him a few times since last friday but it was only at night so i told him how i felt about that, i never call him and sometimes when he calls me i dont answer cause if were just suppose to be friends i didnt want to lead him on, well one day i answer he was alittle upset that i was ignoring him he kept saying to me i got rid of him, kept saying he wanted to see me over and over told him it was not wise, well yesterday he called me at 1 30 to come over and watch the football game with him, since i had nothing to do i went had a great time, hes a very affectionate person, something i have always longed for, he kept asking me if i was having a good time to me i am asking myself what does it matter if were just friends lol, i enjoy his company to the fullest, ever since we started talking he hasnt asked me to set him up with one of my friends, yes we fool around i can not lie i asked him if that is all he wanted from me and he kinda got alittle upset and said i hurt his feelings, i dont want to ask him what he wants from me since it is still early, but from his actions do you think he wants more?