CRAZY STORY!!!!!! Dumper calling me after 2+ months!?!?

Forget About Her

Forget About Her

Here's some brief background incase you haven't read my other posts. I was in an almost 5 year relationship with this girl; we lived together for 4 years. We broke up because she wanted to date other people. Well, the first guy she meets after we brake up (who is 4 years younger than her), turns out to be the 'right guy'. So they go out on 5-6 dates, and she is staying out all night. I kicked her out of MY house. She gets into a committed fully sexual relationship with him (straight from her mouth), so i think it's over.

The first few weeks, I did the whole begging and pleading thing. Calling her, begging her to come back, professing my love, etc. After a month of no contact, she calls me CRYING. She said that she loves me and misses me, and wants to be back together. I reciprocate those feelings, and by the end of the conversation she says that she needs to "sleep on it" and that she'll call me tomorrow with her decision. I got the feeling that she just wanted to see where I stand on things, and that she was using me as her security blanket. So that night, the girl that I had been 'dating' slept over. Instead of calling me the next day, my ex-girlfriend SHOWS UP AT MY HOUSE WITH BREAKFAST! I have my booty-call girl asleep in the bed. I politely tell my ex that I have company, and that she can't come in. We end up talking in the front yard for 30 minutes, and she told me how upset she was because she blew her boyfriend off last night and she thought I would do the same. After that we went a while without talking at all, and we recently spoke again.

She wants me to watch her dog while she goes out of town this month because her boyfriend's mom won't let him, haha. I haven't called her back, nor do I plan to. Sometimes I really feel like i want to get back together with her, but I don't know how she feels.

She started seeing this guy within 10 days of us breaking up, and started sleeping with him less than a month after we broke up.

What is your take on this?

Its all drama. You seem quite level headed about it and need to realize that relationships are tough enough without this crap. Find someone who can devote themselves entirely to a relationship with you. If your ex left you once, she likely will do it again. Do you need to deal with it? No. NC is the way to go to move on.

How old is her boyfriend??? That is awesome her boyfriend's mother wont let him watch her dog! I got a real kick out of that! I would let her go. I am really not sure what her motives are, she just could be using you as a backup becuase I am sure she has plenty of other friends or family that could watch her dog. I think you really need to have some time to yourself to decide whether you really want her back. You did say you reciprocated those feelings before, but it sounds like you may be second guessing yourself. Figure out what you want first, then stick to it. For now, I would not call her or watch her dog.

Goodluck bro.

• Author
Forget About Her

Thanks for the response. Actually, 3 months after the fact, i am quite levelheaded about the whole situation. I've gone out with several other girls, and I found one that i see 4-5 nights a week, for some 'sexual healing'. I bought a motorcycle, re-did some of the interior of my house.

It's just crazy to me that I was a mess when we broke up, and i was begging her to leave him and come back to me. I think the night she called may have been a moment of weakness, but she tells me that she thinks about me and still loves me, BUT she still is sleeping with him every night.

I'm at the point now where anything less than "I left him and I want to be with you" is unacceptable. I'm not going to call her back about watching her dog, and I think it's pretty funny that she went from a guy with his own house, to a kid still living with mommy and daddy who has no job.

I'd really like to know where she stands, because I still may be interested in giving it a second shot, because we really did have a lot of fun together. We took a 2 week trip to Africa, we had a lot of special memories and did a lot of fun things. She has a new boyfriend now, that doesn't seem like her type at all, but she is very clingy. If he's a nice guy (which he is), she'll f*ck him just so he stays around.

• Author
Forget About Her
Originally posted by Conundrum

How old is her boyfriend??? That is awesome her boyfriend's mother wont let him watch her dog! I got a real kick out of that! I would let her go. I am really not sure what her motives are, she just could be using you as a backup becuase I am sure she has plenty of other friends or family that could watch her dog. I think you really need to have some time to yourself to decide whether you really want her back. You did say you reciprocated those feelings before, but it sounds like you may be second guessing yourself. Figure out what you want first, then stick to it. For now, I would not call her or watch her dog.

Goodluck bro.

Good call conundrum. I feel like I am second guessing myself for reciprocating those feelings that night on the phone, and that's crazy that you picked that up from my post. The dog thing gave me a huge laugh too. He's 20, she's 24 (turning 25 in a few months).

I just wonder what this kid's parents think about all this. He's 20, still in college, dating a 25 year old with a masters degree that is ready to settle down and have kids. It would be wierd for me to date someone that is younger than my little brothers, and this guy is 2 years younger than her little sister. The whole situation just seems off the wall to me.

You sound pretty happy right now, and seem to be in the process (if not already) of moving on. You bought a new bike, redid some interior and you are dating again. I know you will always care for her and have those "special memories" but that part of your life has finished. I am not saying that I dont believe in second chances, but I dont think right now is the time for this second chance. You still need some time to recover, its only been 3 months and that really isnt a long time if you think about it. Let her go for now. Have some fun and taker easy.

This had to be the funniest posting i ever read on this site. Im not disrgarding what happened to you cause it sucks and trust me i know baout getting dumped i have seen the worst but you Booty Call in your bed when she shows up in the morning....hahahahha how awesome.