like him secretly

here is my story, i like one of my colleague. I found him so attractive and if i say i am not interested in him i am fibbing my self. But he is a married man, with his family stay overseas. This man has asked me out few times, such a dinner , or just went out to gym together, chit chat , accompanied me to go or whatever. Sometimes he drop me a note , or an email to meet him up outside after work , which i did. Yet nothing physical , because i tried my best not to ,remembering that he has a wife and a kid. I found him during the work time , looking at me yet i just smiled and i told me self, he just being friendly. Last dinner, he tried to hold my hand which i pretended that i didnt know anything and just ignored it or maybe i guessed wrongly.

Guys , i really want to know this guy is just play a game or he has something for me... ? frankly, i am trying to ignore this guy, which quite difficult, cause i see him everyday. And he ever told me abt his family . So...i am thinking of leaving it that way. Yet deep inside i still want to konw whether he likes me or not ... is like a mixed signal for me...

guys, what do u think ?

UnknowingOW

Do not allow him to pull you into anything that will not work for you in the long-run. I am speaking from experince.

He's got a wife. You know he's married. Don't go down this path of heartache and pain...trust me, it's not worth it. You will be the one left alone in the end. Or he will keep you as a 2nd in his life and yours...do you want to be 2nd in someones life?

He will eventually go home or his family will come here. It's not worth the drama you will feel inside.

There are plenty of single men out there....give yourself the chance to find one of those.

He's got a wife. You know he's married. Don't go down this path of heartache and pain...trust me, it's not worth it. You will be the one left alone in the end. Or he will keep you as a 2nd in his life and yours...do you want to be 2nd in someones life?

He will eventually go home or his family will come here. It's not worth the drama you will feel inside.

There are plenty of single men out there....give yourself the chance to find one of those.

ya you are right... i better run away from this situation. I am trying my best everyday to ignore him . Treated him as he is not around and kept on controlling my attitude towards him , etc. Wish me luck...