B*tch W spends savings!!

Hello All,

Been a while since i've posted my issues. To update: MM left W in the fall for second time, told her about me, filing papers etc. Today MM found out W has been "gambleing" their savings away. I say "gambleing" because I don't buy it....I think she is stashing money so he can walk away with nothing in the D. He said he has NO MONEY, she spent/took thousands of dollars and he has no way to prove where it went. She quit paying some of their bills and continues to lie to him about where and what she did with it. He trusted her with the finances and bills and NEVER would have thought she would have resorted to this. He NEVER would have done this low down dirty thing to her. They make a modest living, and have worked hard for what they have, and he wouldn't take what didn't belong to him.

Anyone else out there have experience with this situation. Would he have any way to get his half back in court? How can he find out if she is indeed stashing it? He is exteamly distraut.....I feel so helpless. Any advice would be great.....BTW..GOOOOOOOO SEAHAWKS!

He trusted her with the finances and bills and NEVER would have thought she would have resorted to this. He NEVER would have done this low down dirty thing to her.

She trusted him with his penis, his love and the vows they took when they got married. I am sure she didn't ever think he'd stoop so low and be so down dirty and cheat on her.

I'm sorry, this is a case of what goes around, comes around. She lost her husband to you and she is reacting out. I know two wrongs do not make a right, but in this case it's hard to feel bad for your MM.

• Like 1
No Stress Lady
She trusted him with his penis, his love and the vows they took when they got married. I am sure she didn't ever think he'd stoop so low and be so down dirty and cheat on her.

I'm sorry, this is a case of what goes around, comes around. She lost her husband to you and she is reacting out. I know two wrongs do not make a right, but in this case it's hard to feel bad for your MM.

Couldn't agree more WWIU - and if this is the SECOND time he's left then it's hardly surprising she's battening down the hatches - it's possibly the only way she can figt back and who on earth could blame her? Your MM must be very naive not to have seen something like this coming. :confused:

Oh My God WWIU I could not have said that better ::APPLAUSE::

He deserves all he gets and I hope he DOES feel bad - I bet he doesnt feel as bad as she does!

You reap what you sow and he is reaping it now! hahhahahaha

Fester Lungblood

Oh, Yeaaahh! Like i believe the womne here would think it was fine for a woman who left her husband for another man, to lose everything. "Yeak she's getting a divorce from her hubby and it's cool with us if he punishes her for her immorality by liquidating all of their joint assets."

Let's not be the Morality Judge and Justice Squad here. It's not legal for a married partner to steal assets that belong in a joint relationship . No matter if they feel hurt or not.

firstly are you sure the story is true? is it possibly just another mm excuse as to why he cant really leave?

please give more details of your situation. im sorry i dont really remember the details.

if it is true, then, i really dont know that you can call her a b*tch for it. obviously she is hurt and lashing out or just simply, not caring. foolinlove, i really thought that you had moved on from mm. i am sorry to hear that you are still putting up with him.

Maybe she wont put up with him now that he is broke lol

this comes across rather b*tchy to me. maybe it was just meant to be a harmless joke.

anyway foolin love, please give more details of your situation.

No Stress Lady

Let's not be the Morality Judge and Justice Squad here. It's not legal for a married partner to steal assets that belong in a joint relationship . No matter if they feel hurt or not.

Nobody has said that what she has done right but honestly, what is she going to do - say "Here you go honey - you and your new girlfriend take half - oh, and spend it wisely" ?????????

I think it's pretty common for the deserted spouse to behave like this - maybe it's one of the only ways she can retaliate. And, as I said before - the MM in this instance must be wearing blinkers not to have seen it coming - finances are a major factor in any divorce and yet he clearly took little or no interest or responsibility for their finances until this happened.

this comes across rather b*tchy to me. maybe it was just meant to be a harmless joke.

anyway foolin love, please give more details of your situation.

Newbby I hate being a bitch. But if my husband left me for another woman he would leave with nadda!

He deserves it and I would say the same if a husband did that to his wife!

• Author

Never seems to fail that a bunch of haters come into the "OW/OM" website....setup up for THEIR support and pass their judgement. My question to you.....why are you lurking on here?....so willing to bash the OW, could it be your husband left you home AGAIN to go **** HIS OW? Go to your infidelity site and pass your criticism there.....so sad, and so you.

• Author

I see this site has turned into a bunch of lurkers looking to bash on OW because of being betrayed in their own M.

For those of you who arn't so eager to bash.....the details are this:

He has moved out and is moving on with his life....told her plain and simple that he wants out....DOES NOT want to be with her, even if I were not in the picture. He has been very careful not to hurt her more, we have not rubbed it in her face that we will be together, infact we arn't even sleeping together right now.

Newby, no this is not another ploy, he has been moved out for months, and will stay out. I will be there to support him no matter what he goes through. I have a home of my own and a very good job, that pays VERY well....money is not the object of my affection with him! Infact, perhaps this is a blessing in disguise for me, she has burned every bridge from here on out. I'll find advice elsewhere....thanks for your replies anyhow.

No Stress Lady
Never seems to fail that a bunch of haters come into the "OW/OM" website....setup up for THEIR support and pass their judgement. My question to you.....why are you lurking on here?....so willing to bash the OW, could it be your husband left you home AGAIN to go **** HIS OW? Go to your infidelity site and pass your criticism there.....so sad, and so you.

FoolInLove I've been the OW too and I can imagine how furious you feel but sadly this is just one aspect of the messy sh*tstorm that divorces cause - you are just going to have to take a deep breath and try to stand back -you can't blame the spouse for her behaviour at all. This is just the reality of these situations. You say you feel helpless - this is because you are a third party in this whole scenario -you really have to stop getting so wound up about it and let the MM deal with it - it's his problem and his divorce, not yours.

I'm not a hater at all, I just stick to my original post, that is all. I gave my thoughts...Obviously you didn't like it and you don't see the parallel. Again, two wrongs do not equal a right, but under the circumstances I don't feel bad for your MM. INFACT MANY MM squirrel $$ away BEFORE leaving their wives, so think about that.

I wish you the best, and for your sake I hope things work out for you and your MM. Just remember, if there are children involved here, his "b!tch" exwife WILL be a part of his life and yours, forever.

foolin love, in all fairness your title was rather provocative. surely you realise that spending his savings may be an emotional reaction? maybe an immature one, but it sounds as though she has had to put up with alot from him, so how can anyone really judge her? calling her a b*tch given the circumstances is a little insensitive. it gives me the feeling he has really got you brainwashed. still, i agree that it was jumped upon before you really got to explain things. so, whats the story?

I was just thinking the same thing. If you wanted more compassion, more nicer advice, just remember YOU HAVE HER HUSBAND. Isn't that enough? Calling her a bitch (Odd how you said bitchwife, and not bitchexwife...Which means it is NOT over 100% yet) isn't nice. She hasn't done anything to YOU.

One thing, DO you 100% trust your MM? I hope so for your own sanity. I really hope all works out and he doesn't cheat on you...Cuz someday you never know, you could be called the "b!tchwife" by the next OW who pops into his life...Just giving you abit to think about...Sorry to come off as harsh.

• Author

One child involved, adopted....15.

To call her a bitch is a bit harsh and unfair, but so is this situation....for everyone. I just KNOW he would have never of done the same to her, no matter what the circumstances, infact he could have and didn't. No he is not brainwashing me, I know and have spoke to his W. I do not wish her any harm or bad fortune. I hope she moves on to find love and happiness from another man. Playing games like this.....its unlikely!

Its just hard to see the man I love being kicked while he is down. He has had a hard few years, brother died in a tragic accident, mother is ill....its just all very sad...and I'm afraid this may become to much for him. I was just hoping they could have settled thier D like adults...and move on.

I'm curious to know, what you, (foolinlove), would do in the wife's situation.

Really, think about it. How would you react towards your husband if he's leaving for the second time, knowing that he's leaving you for someone else?

okay. i mut apologise actually. we really DO NOT KNOW the story here. perhaps his wife is a b*tch. even i jumped there and i was the ow.

i really apologise foolin love for jumping to conclusions about the situation. just to set things straight, it wasnt you that i was jumping to conclusions about, or even the wife. it was the mm in this situation and i confess, as i have heard so many ow on here completely believing the mm's bytch wife stories, that i assumed he was anothing who had brainwashed the ow (you). i really apologise.

It's not legal for a married partner to steal assets that belong in a joint relationship . No matter if they feel hurt or not.

As long as they are still M and their is no court order it's not illegal for her to take everything. Until they go to court and the judge rules that the H gets all his $ back it's not illegal, at least in my state it's not.

When my H had an A and we were going through our D I took our big screen tv that we bought together. He called the police and told him I took the tv. The police told H and I both that there was nothing he could do. He told my H I had every right to take the tv and it would have to be settled in court.

Its just hard to see the man I love being kicked while he is down. He has had a hard few years, brother died in a tragic accident, mother is ill....its just all very sad...and I'm afraid this may become to much for him. I was just hoping they could have settled thier D like adults...and move on.

yeah, it must be hard to witness when you care about him. as no stess lady said though, it is their divorce. at least he has you who loves him. all you can do is be there, but theres no point in you getting angry with the situation aswell, because it just adds even more negative energy to an already difficult situation.

• Author

newby....no need to apologize....I know A between us was wrong...but it is what it is...

And she has been quite nasty to him...telling people he works with about his infidelities, now this. Who knows what will happen next..I guess her anger could come at me?

I KNOW that this man is in love with me and will never cheat on me. He adores me and that is why he is doing what he is doing, hurting a woman he vowed to love. This truely does kill him to hurt her. I can see it in his face and he has aged years over this. Perhaps her anger woudln't be so great if I wasn't half his age, and will give him a child she never could give him. I suspect that I'll be next.