UK Artical & DepressedWaiting Scared Me Out of MM Relationship!!

The UK article along with DepressedWaiting's story scared me out of my relationship w/ MM.

I've posted in the past & this is the third and final time I cut him off.

It feels good. I mean real good. I don't feel like an idiot anymore. I don't ever want to go back to being the other woman. I learned a lot from this "so called" relationship.

It taught me that I'm worth so much more....It taught me to take things extremely slow with any new man I decide to date in the future, because I'd never want to the roles to be reversed. A whole other forum I'd probably post in regards to Karma.....

I think about how much disrespect this man has not only towards me, but towards the mother of his children.

This goes for all MM. They have no loyalty to their current shack up/wife, what makes us OW think he has one loyal bone in his body for us? It's crazy, and I'm glad I woke up....I'm glad that light went on three days ago after I read the UK article.

It went on for nine months and I'm walking away from this with my dignity.

It's lust ladies....(and maybe that 1% of men out there that would be stupid enough themselves to put up w/ this ****), LUST.

LS helped me. I'm so glad I found this site and I hope I can help someone else out there that realizes they are worthy of a good "single" man.

I've heard people say, when you clean out your closet and get rid of all those old papers and junk, you make room for something new.

When he asked me last night why I was doing this, I just told him I was tired of being used. I wasn't gonna be used by him anymore. I was in limbo with this man, he didn't want to invest anything more then what he was getting.

I allowed this to go on. We allow this to happen to ourselves. Life is all about choices, and I choose not to ever be taken advantage of.

When people read DepressedWaiting's post, did you put yourself in her experience? The experience where her MM took his wives side over hers? I did and you know what I visualized. I pictured him denying me to his lady. Taking her side, making me look like a fool....but who is the fool? The other woman is the fool. Allow yourself to be disrespected and that's exactly what you're gonna get.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sad and I've been crying but is this pain really necessary? A pain an unavailable man caused.

I'm not an unforgettable woman. He knows where he can find me if his situation changes, but at least I won't be waiting for him...putting my life on hold. And I'll bet anyone out there a thousand bucks his situation will never change.

• Author

The one she posted about her MM taking his wives side. I guess that was the main point. Just the fact that they lie so much, yet when it really comes down to it, they will lie about the fact that they even know the OW.

Yet what would the OW expect? Loyalty. Yea right.