married boss seduced me

I am married also. He handpicked and hired me from a competitor and i love my job. I had no feelings for him before i started but once i did he started full guns flirting with me and complaining about his wife who is my other boss. they own the company together. i just feel like such an idiot because i actually took his flirting seriously and got really attached and attracted to him. he just wanted attention. we never had any sexual contact but i told one of my co-workers when i was drunk last week that i never had to work so hard not to have sex with someone in my life before i met my boss. i just feel bad because i think it makes both my husband and i look really bad and my husband is a great guy. i'm just not in love with him. i know it's a disastrous stupid situation.

Find another job. If thats not something you want to do, then you need to at least try to stay clear of your boss as much as possible. Turn it back to a professional level if you can. If you can't, find another job! You and your husband need to get into some marriage counseling ASAP to work on your marriage.

Jade

I would say to leave that job and find another before you ruin your marriage with your h .. If you are having problems with your h go to marriage counseling and work on your marriage and find out why you are excepting of your boss flirting with the you and why you continue to stay!! Obviously you don't mind it and like the attention you are gettting..:confused:

• Like 1
  • Author

yes it is obvious that i like the attention. but i already get a lot of attention. he is the one i happened to fall in love with. it's such a stupid cliche stereotype that i'm embarrassed to even admit it. the employee falling for the boss. but i did fall for him. thank god it never went further. i would have probably. he just didn't ever actually try. he just talked about it all the time.