Affair Recovery Is Possible

When it ends and you are in love with your AP, it feels like your world is coming to an end but there is hope. It takes a very long time but things will get better. I've lived through it and time really does heal a broken heart. If you are in the depth of the pain from the end of an affair, please give yourself time to mourn the loss and pamper yourself as much as possible. Sleep, eat right, cry, get angry, be jealous that he stayed with his wife, etc., and allow yourself to go through all the emotions you need to so thay you can heal.

You fell in love with a married man, you didn't plan on that ever happening, and you now got burned in the process. Once you realize he wasn't worth all the tears and see him for the selfish person he is, you'll be thankful he stayed with his wife. She'll have to accept that she's married to a forever cheater but you get the chance to be free and find happiness.

• Like 9
If you are in the depth of the pain from the end of an affair, please give yourself time to mourn the loss and pamper yourself as much as possible.

Absolutely. Retail therapy worked for me. Shopping for new clothes to fit me after all the weight I lost getting my heart ripped out of my chest... that helped.

• Like 1
When it ends and you are in love with your AP, it feels like your world is coming to an end but there is hope. It takes a very long time but things will get better. I've lived through it and time really does heal a broken heart. If you are in the depth of the pain from the end of an affair, please give yourself time to mourn the loss and pamper yourself as much as possible. Sleep, eat right, cry, get angry, be jealous that he stayed with his wife, etc., and allow yourself to go through all the emotions you need to so thay you can heal.

You fell in love with a married man, you didn't plan on that ever happening, and you now got burned in the process. Once you realize he wasn't worth all the tears and see him for the selfish person he is, you'll be thankful he stayed with his wife. She'll have to accept that she's married to a forever cheater but you get the chance to be free and find happiness.

Happiness will come in many forms after you get over xMM. Your daily mood will be stable, no more secrets and you will open up to all kinds of relationships that you wouldn't have considered before.

XMM was such a huge presence in my world that I almost shunned everybody else.

Now I find that people are approaching me to offer friendship because I am no longer hurrying off to get a call or see MM somewhere.

Life goes back to how it was before .

Poppy.

• Like 4