Community Forums

Reload this Page Community Forums > Romantic > The Other Man / Woman

I think my “boyfriend” is getting divorced

The Other Man / Woman The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.

Like Tree10Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th March 2018, 5:58 PM   #16
Established Member
I respect you for telling your husband. I'm sorry for being harsh. I just wanted to rattle you cage a bit.

You relationship with your husband sounds very complicated. Just please try to show him respect and not lie to him going foward. The lies can destroy just about anyone. It really even worse then sleeping with someone else.

I don't know about this om but I would recomend not getting involved untill this situation is settled.
Adotta is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Divorced boyfriend still looking...why? juliecain Dating 12 28th March 2013 3:46 AM
Can a divorced mom's teenage son come between mom and her boyfriend? MrDestiny Dating 7 27th April 2011 8:58 PM
Parents divorced, mom's new boyfriend, problem. Bradthekillerman Family 18 25th December 2010 10:16 PM
Divorced boyfriend. . is there hope? phoenix718 Dating 2 17th January 2009 7:03 PM
I can't get over my boyfriend being divorced! I think about his ex CONSTANTLY!! Kitty04 Dating 9 14th September 2004 12:03 PM