Community Forums

Reload this Page Community Forums > Romantic > The Other Man / Woman

Social media posts after I reject him

The Other Man / Woman The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.

Old 2nd March 2018, 3:53 PM   #1
Established Member
Social media posts after I reject him

Was wondering if anybody had the same question as I.
I broke it off over a year ago. Several times he has tried to chime back in and get me back. Each time I reject him because he is still married. After each rejection he makes a social media post about him and is wife. I rarely check is social media however it seems when I reject him within 10 days of NC...he is posting something so I look. I know I shouldn't but it has become a norm each time I reject him. Is it because I hurt him with my rejection or am I thinking that? Or anybody see them same with their ex?
oceansaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2018, 7:35 PM   #2
Established Member
Yep. He used to post mushy pictures and poems on Facebook.

I admit to falling for it a few times. I blocked him everywhere, so no idea what he posts these days. Do yourself and you future a favour and do the same.

Poppy47 is offline   Reply With Quote