ex mm wife

BACKSTORY: I told his wife

they both run to lawyer over me sending his wife naming calling which she started it. I have a son to ex mm. and shes getting in the way of him seeing his father. i waited a hour for him to pick up his son no show. yet he was in town posting pics of the other kids on facebook. so i posted on her facebook you think you won you won a cheater and some other stuff i said.

she was his ow he left his wife for her, only diff is i dont want a cheater.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Added link to previous thread ~T

Don’t post on her FB. That’s silly, changes nothing, and you look like a lunatic. I know you’re hurting, btdt, but focus on your child and what’s best for him. Make sure you get child support and try to let go of him and her.

You can't blame the MM's wife for his actions. Pretty sure he didn't get her permission to have sex with you but he did it anyways. He's responsible for his own life and his own choices.

Stop posting blame on the wife's fb. Why are you posting to her and not your MM? She's not responsible for your child. Put the blame where it belongs, on the MM.

He should be doing right by your child but most cheaters are selfish and only think of themselves. That's the risk you take when you get involved with a cheater.

• Like 4
  • Author
Leave his wife alone. I'm sorry he didn't show up for his child.

no his wife told me to watch my back. shes was naming calling as well.

Intersting that this was a comment someone left in 2012 on OP's first thread..

Five years from now, you're probably going to look back and wonder what the hell you were thinking.

OP, yikes. 3 babies from 2 brothers is quite a mess... Calling names and posting on social media because you're hurt isn't going to help at all though.

• Like 1
his wife told me to watch my back. shes was naming calling as well.

misspalmy, you are very hurt and are trying, I think, to see your way around in and out of this muck.

I have no words, but want to encourage you to gather your strength and always have and watch your own back anyway.

We cannot change the past. It is over and done.

In a few of your posts that I've read, it seems that you lash out at her when her husband, the father of your child, doesn't do what you want him to do for your child. I agree with others that lashing out at her is not likely to work. And you cannot control his behavior. You cannot control anyone's behavior except your own.

Just leave it. It's a messy situation and tbh I'd rather not have to explain to my child that I had an affair and his half siblings are also his cousins.

You say she was the OW a though she should understand your situation.

She didn't have children with brothers.

• Like 2
Dreamwalker17

This is very childish and immature, please leave her alone, she’s done you nothing wrong, after all, you’d slept with her husband.

Yoi don’t want to get injunction order or anything like that for publicly harassing her.

• Author
This is very childish and immature, please leave her alone, she’s done you nothing wrong, after all, you’d slept with her husband.

Yoi don’t want to get injunction order or anything like that for publicly harassing her.

she did do the same to his ex wife. so she is just as bad as me. only diff is she became the wife and he did it again. hes 18 years older that me and shes 16 years old than me they should know better. im young and made mistakes. trying to learn from them.

she did do the same to his ex wife. so she is just as bad as me. only diff is she became the wife and he did it again. hes 18 years older that me and shes 16 years old than me they should know better. im young and made mistakes. trying to learn from them.

So what have you learned so far?

So what have you learned so far?

This is the question.[]

What have you learned?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Editorial remarks redacted

Let's stay focused on the current topic, which apparently addresses social media interaction and a failed/delayed child custody visit. Moderator ~T inserted a link to backstory for background information and any topical references to that, or other topical content, will conform to our published attribution policies. Re-trying the past affair is certain to gain removal from the discussion and possibly removal from the web site. Let's not go there. Thanks and please do have a pleasant and loving holiday!