LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > The Other Man / Woman

Her fiance is in prison for murder

The Other Man / Woman The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.

Like Tree26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th December 2017, 2:51 AM   #1

Unhappy Her fiance is in prison for murder

So, I have been dating this girl who I have been sleeping with off and on for the last 6 years, we have been seeing eachother since my divorce last year in November. Her fiance shot and killed his best friend around the same time last year. Recently things have been becoming less and less about hooking up or going out and more about laying in bed watching tv and just being together.

I'm starting to develop some feelings and i know she is sharing most of them. But she isn't ready to leave him because she is living with his family and he has been telling her she is the only thing he is hanging on for and blah blah blah.

She also has him name tattooed on her. What do i do? Do I keep wasting my time on a girl who is willing to wait 15 years to life for someone else? What do i do?

Ps: I feel stupid having to ask the internet

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 11th December 2017 at 6:35 PM.. Reason: Paragraphs
I dont know is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2017, 6:24 PM   #2
Established Member

1. If she had any real feelings for Mr Murder she wouldn't be sleeping with you or any other guy. This suggests that she can't be trusted by anyone - you included.
2. She's living with his family and enjoying the drama of Mr Murder saying she's the only thing he's hanging on for. What a loser! (eye roll)
3. Mr Murder shot and killed his best friend......he may be locked up but he'll be getting out one day and this dude knows how to bear a grudge. If I be you I'd be taking my pee pee way, way away from this girl.
4. Anyone who gets someone's name tattooed on them is very, very misguided and has a lot of growing up to do. It's not romantic, it's just mega-dumb.
5. It's good that you're asking the internet for advice, shows that deep down you know this girl is bad news. Flick her and aim higher. Maybe go for a girl with some self respect and at least a clue about how to treat a partner.

Good luck
MsJayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2017, 6:32 PM   #3
Established Member

She doesn't make very good choices does she?

Agreed to marry a man capable of murdering his best friend.

Got a tattoo of this winner on her body.

Kept in contact with this winner after he murdered his friend.

She kept LIVING with the murder's family.

Does the family know she is banging you while Mr. winner is in prison?

My advice? Don't walk, RUN away from this girl. She has made bad choices and is in a bad situation
RecentChange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2017, 6:39 PM   #4
Established Member

Journal Entries: 39
Conjugal visits?

Since you were having casual sex with the lady for six years prior, apparently with success, continue that and be sure to stock that bolt bag in case he gets parole. Good luck!
carhill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2017, 6:58 PM   #5
Established Member

This is like so bad, man.
You're next on his hit list.
Please exit asap, leave those low lives to each other.
You can do better - hell, anyone can.
Dreamwalker17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2017, 7:14 PM   #6
Established Member

I would never date a woman who has another man's name tattooed on her body... Nor, would I date a woman who is in a relationship with a man serving time for murder.

No ifs, no ands, and no buts about it...
sdraw108 likes this.
BaileyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2017, 7:20 PM   #7
Established Member

Nothing could possibly go wrong in this scenario. Other than you writhing in a puddle of blood, and stuff.
GorillaTheater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2017, 8:39 PM   #8

Update as of about a half hour ago, she decided to tell him she had feelings for me beyond just sex and decided it would be best to move out of his parents house into her own place. As for the fact he killed someone I'm not afraid. I daily carry and have been threw many courses on how to protect myself in that type of situation. Plus he is doing 15 to life with the possibility for early parole so by the time he gets out I'll be long gone from this state
Old 11th December 2017, 8:45 PM   #9
Established Member

Curious....

How do you compare to this guy? Seems like this woman was cheating on him with you.... and now has decided she is getting feelings for you.

So, is she a cheat that has a thing for murders, or a really nice girl who has found someone totally different than her soon to be ex?

FYI - this is not how happily ever afters usually start.
RecentChange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2017, 9:01 PM   #10
Established Member

Did everyone miss where the OP says he's been sleeping with this girl for 6 years but just got divorced last year? Apparently they're both cheaters. A match made in heaven. I say go for it.
anika99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2017, 9:48 PM   #11
Established Member

I wonder how you can sleep with someone for 6 years, and then progress to just watching TV and finally to develop feelings.

Most people go completely opposite direction - feelings - sleeping for 6 years - watching TV. Or watching TV - feelings - sleeping together for 6 years.

So much to unpack here. Hmm.
Old 11th December 2017, 9:51 PM   #12
Established Member

Journal Entries: 39
It's a brave new world

Maybe some advice on spicing up their sex life would help?
carhill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2017, 10:12 PM   #13

For your info I stayed faithful during my marriage, which was very short. And this is a very sweet girl that found herself with a guy that she thought was really good and then killed someone she stayed because of the fact she ha no where else to live once he got arrested. I am a great guy with a good job niece car good savings and have never hurt anyone. And I know things seem backwards but we have known eachother since high school and have been sleeping with eachother off and on since high school during times of being single. This is the first time she has cheated on anyone, we are also best friends so we know everything about eachother she was also friends with my ex wife during my marriage. Neither of us expect to be sleeping together again that's why we have just been hanging out. But the feelings are real. I'm just at a loss as to handle things...
Old 11th December 2017, 10:28 PM   #14
Established Member

What exactly is there to handle?

Stop sleeping with her, let her sort her life out, let her move out of the place of her murderer bf parents because it's all too messy, everybody is friends and sleeping with everybody.
Stop being her savior, sleeping on and off with someone for years doesn't sound like romance of the century.
You on the other hand, with a nice job, nice car and nice place can do so much better than her.

Hope internet has been helpful to you so far!
Old 11th December 2017, 10:31 PM   #15

You litterally had to miss the part where we have been best friends longer than we have been sleeping together. And honestly I dont want to just leave her all alone with no one who cares.

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 12th December 2017 at 8:55 AM.. Reason: language~T