Got what I deserve...

I have been sick with a bug the past few days and while laying around, trying to get past this, I was trolling thru some social media sites. I thought why not look at XMM's wife sites, if I can...(depending on her privacy settings). It's been a very, very long time since he and I had any contact....

Well, I got what I deserve. I saw a picture of them together all smiling and happy looking, at some beach location.

Shame on me for looking for it.

How are they truly happy in their marriage if they're having an affair? Boggles my mind. Why have an affair if they're happy in the marriage?

• Like 3
  • Author
How are they truly happy in their marriage if they're having an affair? Boggles my mind. Why have an affair if they're happy in the marriage?

Being truly happy and looking happy are two different things.. I only commented on what the picture portrayed.

Simple answer?

Because some people feel entitled to have "more". They may be about as happy as they can be, but that will still never be enough.

• Like 7

As is the case with the vast majority of men, one has nothing to do with the other. A man can have an affair and it has absolutely no impact on how he views his wife and marriage.

The time spent with the OW is just that, usually there is no need for men to justify this to themselves so there is no negative mind games going on about his wife or marriage.

If she doesn't know about the affair, then that happiness you see in the picture is likely legitimate and genuine. Men are simply better at living two worlds and not having the two connect in any manner.

• Like 2
Dreamwalker17
I have been sick with a bug the past few days and while laying around, trying to get past this, I was trolling thru some social media sites. I thought why not look at XMM's wife sites, if I can...(depending on her privacy settings). It's been a very, very long time since he and I had any contact....

Well, I got what I deserve. I saw a picture of them together all smiling and happy looking, at some beach location.

Shame on me for looking for it.

You didn’t deserve this.

Don’t look at Fakebook, its all for the show.

He is not important, what he does and with whom, doesn’t matter.

Be kind to yourself please, and be glad you’re not in her shoes.

• Like 2