hope my story can wake up someone

I was on the way to be another women...

He is my boss. I met him in the interview. He gave me good impression but nothing happened until we had been working together for 4months. He shoes his interests in me and I fell for it...I was in late 20s...it felt like I was on the cloud...but soon I find out he has wife and another women in my department. ..I was so sad....honestly I pray many many times..I wish he does not have the other woman, then we can have a good start....many many times I wish it will come true...

Later I got pregnant with boy friend, I went on mat leave...after few months, he changed to another job....

But thing never end....few years later, he came back...be my boss again....more or less, I feel it is like what I prayed...he does not have anyone, then we can have a fresh start...

But in my department, there is a woman who sleep with each of my boss...it is the way she can survive in this job...and no they hooked up on the very first day....

He is still telling me...things will be better...nothing is going on....

Right now I am just suffering how to deal this situation...I guess he wants me to put me in his bed too...how I can refuse him but still survive in this job...I am a mom...I need job...but nothing else...he is the rat...I think once a man cheat, they can say whatever you want to hear....they already cheat...what else they cannot do...

Hope my story can wake up some of you...it is not worth to put yourself in the situation..feel painful, torturing....they treat us like dollar store toy....that's it...no more no less