Wishy-Washy MM

DesertDweller

My ex (?) MM can't make up his mind about me. I've told him I don't want to be with a married man, but that doesn't seem to phase him. He'll disappear for a few days, then come around acting like nothing has happened. One day he says he loves me, (I didn't say it back), the next day he says we can't see each other. One day he talks about how happy we could be if "his wife just dropped off the face of the earth," the next he says we can only be friends. He's in marriage counseling. Maybe this has something to do with it? Oh, and he's fifty and just bought a Porsche. Seems like andropause....Anyway, why doesn't he just let me go?

You are definitely seeing the same type of MM I was. And by the way, despite the fact that the sex was great for both he and I, in many ways, EA aspects of my relationship were/are FAR more compelling for both of us...

Of course he vacillates back and forth - he doesn't want you to get too hooked on him yet he wants to keep you interested/hanging on enough to ensure his unlimited supply of sex. Do you really expect a man who's f***ing around on the woman he pledged his life and love and heart to (his wife) to be anything other than honest and consistent? You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. You're being played for your vagina, better learn to accept it.

westernxer
Originally posted by DesertDweller

Anyway, why doesn't he just let me go?

Why don't you take the initiative and leave?

I think I already know the answer.

You're being played for your vagina, better learn to accept it.

Actually, I believe that DesertDweller's vagina hasn't been the domain of this MM - I think their relationship has been non-sexual.

One day he talks about how happy we could be if "his wife just dropped off the face of the earth,"

Thats nice. What a man. He sounds like a dreamboat kinda guy.

YOU are way too good for this one.