LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > The Other Man / Woman

On his way over, how do i confront him?

The Other Man / Woman The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th October 2017, 3:14 AM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestUSA View Post
I believe it was in the context of you being an investigator - able to find out anything about anyone.
Ohhh. I get it. Thank you. He knows. lol

And bufo, I am reading and thinking about the advice, but in the end I kinda gotta go with my gut. It doesnt really make a lot of sense to ignore all the info I have that you guys dont and just go with the consensus of the thread.

And truthfully I dont really mind drama, exactly. The drama I was involved in here (ie, having sex with old boyfriend when I really shouldn't have) was really a bummer and I regret it. The drama that he's seemingly unwillingly involved in (baby that seems not to be his) is pretty unfortunate but it doesnt have anything to do with me. Other than whatever bearing that has on whether or not he's married, its none of my business and Im not really concerned about it at this point.

I really really dont like uncertainty and thats what got me in trouble here. I wish I hadnt gone snooping around trying to nail this down. If I coulda relaxed a little and been patient and waited to see where this all went, I probably would have eventually figured it all out without it blowing up in my face.
grays is offline   Reply With Quote