LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > The Other Man / Woman

he has a fiance

The Other Man / Woman The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.

Old 3rd October 2017, 10:10 AM   #1

he has a fiance

hi

im in love with a guy whos engaged, i know its wrong we have amazing sex weekly

he spends time with me takes me out, decorates my home, buys me gifts/furniture if i need it

i dont think he will leave his fiance though why would she shes 21 yrs younger than me and him, hes son is older than her

but i cant seem to break it off when i say i will do it next time im face to face with him but i just cant
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My fiancÚ or my son.....who is right? tellme4truth Marriage & Life Partnerships 47 15th August 2016 1:03 PM
How To End My LDR With Fiance? :( xxxheartbrokenxxx Long-Distance Relationships 26 7th January 2011 10:14 AM
Terrified of future-Fiance has similar heart problems as deceased fiance i_eat_grits Getting Married 0 18th May 2010 3:12 AM
Fiance seeing someone else? Pixie Marriage & Life Partnerships 8 30th June 2004 3:57 PM