is he playing

hi there is this guy i met him last year we started dating lasted 4 months said he was single etc i found out he was engaged so i dumped him 7 mths later he got in contact with me on a dating site,

told him i wanted proof he's single this time he said he never getting married showed me his phone told me go through it etc and started showing me his pictures in his phone and he's kept pictures of me no other pictures in his phone of another girl so we start see each other again started off twice a week than to a week text every day now its gone to every 2 months

he's busy says he's new job works 5 days a week 12 hour shifts I've said do you want to end he says no i still want to see you the texts have stopped unless i text him first i do this once a week

now im thinking shall i not text him would he realise I've not text him is he still engaged? am i the option here the other woman

To be honest, your post has no punctuation and it's very difficult to understand.

I don't know if he's still engaged or if you are the other woman, but if his texts have stopped and you are always having to text him first, I would say that he is not interested. Time to move on.

Are you saying that he only sees you once every two months? If that is the case then clearly he isn't really into you. Even if he did break up with his fiancé, he must be seeing other women as it's highly doubtful that he is choosing to go without sex for months at a time when he could have sex with you anytime he wants. He is either still with the woman he is engaged to or he has another girlfriend. Or he is seeing multiple women or all of the above as clearly he is not an honest or faithful man. Why on earth would you accept someone who only wants to see you every two months?

It's difficult to understand your post.

Your lack of punctuation is not helping here. Punctuation or the lack of it alters the meaning of what you write.

You may be using speech to text, but you need to review it to ensure it makes sense.

hi there is this guy i met him last year we started dating lasted 4 months said he was single etc i found out he was engaged so i dumped him 7 mths later he got in contact with me on a dating site,

Why after 7 months of dumping him, would you even bother giving this guy a second chance? HE LIED to you from the beginning, for FOUR months he led you on and pretended he was single.

He's not that into you. He doesn't have any respect for you because you don't love and respect yourself. If you did, you would have told him to shove it up his butt when he contacted you again.

Yes you are the OW, his play toy and ego feed.

End it and block him.

i have asked if its over he keeps saying no to me and told him i stop texting hes told me dont be silly and does not want me too

He's playing you. A guy who is truly interested and in love doesn't treat a woman like he's treating you. The longer you play into his game, the more hurt and confused you're going to be. It'll end when you end it and realize you deserve better.

• Author

ok ive heard off him he has moved about 150 miles away due to work commitments

he wants still be with me said he has a lot of heart for me still