Grateful for his wife keeping him.

The more time that passes, the more clear things become. One of my realizations today was how thankful I am that his wife let him choose her again.

I can't imagine being stuck with a cheater and the fact that my ex AP is cheating again behind her back with yet another woman (she has absolutely no clue... he does this during part of his work break). Her latest Twitter was that she is relieved that her marriage is back to normal. (How do I block her as I don't need to see this stuff!)

She has no clue he managed to start a relationship with someone off of her FB page that I am an acquaintance of right after our affair ended. Thankful she wants him because it saves yet another woman from being a victim of his ego. He comes across as this dominant yet very sensitive, caring, and protective man. All lies. It gives me peace in knowing that I dodged a huge bullet even though it nearly destroyed me.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs and move to OM/OW
  • Like 1

I agree. Stop snooping on what he's doing. If you are over it then move on. He will cheat again with a new girl. If his wife doesn't care why should you? It's over.

• Like 9

There is no need to block someone's twitter feed. If you aren't following her, you'd have no idea what she's doing unless you go and look. So stop looking and move on. Really that's the best course of action for you. Stop looking, stop caring and let it go. He (and she) are not your problem anymore.

• Like 2
ItStartsFromWithin
he does this during part of his work break).

You shouldn't know such intimate details of his new affair. If you are seeking this out, stop. You're just torturing yourself. If someone else is giving you play-by-plays, I'd suggest you should politely, yet, firmly tell them to stop giving you such experiential

information about both him and his new affair; that is, if you truly want healing.

Her latest Twitter was that she is relieved that her marriage is back to normal.

You write posts upon posts of how much, both MM and his wife have hurt you. Yet your following her twitter?!? Why?

She has no clue he managed to start a relationship with someone off of her FB page that I am an acquaintance of right after our affair ended.

Are you following his FB as well? Because even if you're friends with her on Facebook, if he's blocked; you wouldn't be seeing anything regarding him. And, if she is just "an acquaintance' to you, then it's doubtful that she is freely proclaiming to you, her willing & ongoing affair; knowingly, with a married man, to you, someone she hardly knows. Which means you are most likely, still, actively seeking out info about him. If what you posted below is how you honestly feel:

thankful I dodged a huge bullet

Then its time to walk away from all of this.

So, for your own wellbeing, sanity, and recovery, just leave it be. Whatever he's doing, whomever he is seeing on the side, the dates and times he leaves work to meet up with his new AP; what the wife is feeling, saying, doing, posting; none of it should be your concern. Unless you're a sadist and enjoy torturing yourself, any tabs kept on him or his wife, you should just drop. Aren't you tired of that heartbreaking, nauseous feeling you get: when you you seek out new info on him, his wife, or new AP? Then just stop. Do it for yourself. Focus on YOU & your healing and this new chapter in your life.

You're still very young and you have a full new life ahead, just waiting for you. A life that can be filled with happiness, love, adventure... anything that you want it to be. So leave them to themselves, they are of no consequence to you and your future journey. They are a part of your past. Leave them there, and focus on you, and your life anew. (Cheesy: I know, but it is true.)

Good luck.

inflammatory ~T
  • Like 4
Her latest Twitter was that she is relieved that her marriage is back to normal. (How do I block her as I don't need to see this stuff!)

A quick Google and...

https://support.twitter.com/articles/117063#

Let this go.

If course you are not grateful to her, we know that, you know that.

YOU are just torturing yourself...

STOP IT.

Block them all, him, her, and the acquaintance who is his new OW, anyone else who will be gossiping about him to you and just get on with your own life.

Do not waste one second longer.

• Like 5

I personally think this a good view for some BS to read about. Ultimately, this is more than truth than it's not. AP, gets away from WS & realizes they did dodge a bullet. They go through mourning the AP & after see the truth...that the BS did take the cheater back & single AP gets to move on with their own lives without all the issues infidelity caused in their AP lives.

No BS should take offense bc it's true. The BS retained a cheater by their choice...obviously I'm all for reconciliation & understand why BS work through it in many cases but I've heard a lot of ex AP be happy that they learned what they learned in being the OM/OW moved on to a happy, authentic relationship & actually use what they learned to have a better marriage. It just is what it is.

OP, you did dodge a bullet & you should be happy that you now have a chance to start something new & get to leave all the baggage behind. It's now your ex & his wife's issues to deal with, wipe your hands clean & start over :)

• Like 4
Starswillshine

OP, have you gone to IC yet? This affair has been over for over a year and I don't see much progress for you. This isn't healthy and certain no way to live your life. Don't let this man steal your happiness. Forget what his wife is doing or not doing. None of it is your business. You are done with it all.

Please, for your own sanity, stop obsessing over this man and his wife.

• Like 4

Ahurtgirl- I feel your pain. I feel your anger and devastation. This thread was a good one. You got the clarity of being glad that you dodged a bullet. I'm happy for you for that. It's probably going to be a long road of anger, pain, even missing him. But you can do it. I feel extremely sorry that this has happened to you. I'm going through something similar so I do understand.

Hang in there. Please.

off topic ~T
  • Like 1

Please stop checking on their social media. It will bring you nothing but pain. Let them post whatever but be strong,love yourself more and move on.

• Like 2
LivingWaterPlease

OP, I view your post from a different perspective than has been expressed on this thread, though I'm not familiar with the story.

Seems to me you're processing a relationship that you have been trying to move on from. Good for you to have moved on from it.

Everyone processes things differently in different timing.

Imo, it's really great that you're glad your exMM's wife kept him and it seems to me it's helpful for you to see that he has moved on to another OW. That way, it helps you see that your relationship with him was his routine behavior instead of clinging to the fantasy that it was somehow special. To me, it seems that would be very helpful in moving on with your life.

I do believe going NC as soon as possible will be helpful for you, though, now that you know the truth about him.

However, please continue to post if you need to. It takes some longer than others to move on!

Wishing you a new life!

• Like 1
whichwayisup
I can't imagine being stuck with a cheater and the fact that my ex AP is cheating again behind her back with yet another woman (she has absolutely no clue... he does this during part of his work break). Her latest Twitter was that she is relieved that her marriage is back to normal. (How do I block her as I don't need to see this stuff!)

Just don't look at her twitter. Is she on your account as someone you follow? If so, stop following her/stop looking at her social media. There has to be a way of blocking her (just look in the options/settings).

She has no clue he managed to start a relationship with someone off of her FB page that I am an acquaintance of right after our affair ended. Thankful she wants him because it saves yet another woman from being a victim of his ego. He comes across as this dominant yet very sensitive, caring, and protective man. All lies. It gives me peace in knowing that I dodged a huge bullet even though it nearly destroyed me.

Delete and block her on fb.

Then do your best to block him from your mind and don't look focus on him at all. Be free and enjoy!

• Like 2
I agree. Stop snooping on what he's doing. If you are over it then move on. He will cheat again with a new girl. If his wife doesn't care why should you? It's over.

she can have the last laugh, i would be sitting there with my pop corn too :laugh: