The other woman

Hannahbanana2201

Hannahbanana2201

Ok... so I find myself in a situation I met a man last year I was separated I knew he was married but we started a fling about 2 weeks in I fell pregnant he was not happy and wanted me to have a termination which I didn't I told he wife that we had a fling but not about the baby as at the time I was unsure what I was doing however she forgave him, however he forgave me for telling his wife and we have been having sex ever since we get on really well and he does provide for my daughter he says him and his wife have things back on track I am well aware I am a side chick however I just wanted to ask if anyone has had something similar work out where the husband leaves the wife?

RecentChange

The husband rarely leaves the wife...

Why would he? He has his cake and can eat it two. He gets the attention of two women, and you in turn get only a part of him.

Do you like sharing him with his wife?

• Like 7

Almost never and since he had happily announced things are back to normal with his wife I would say you have a zero chance. You are wasting your time. Do you not have any self worth?

• Like 2

Indeed, why would he ever leave when he has everything he wants right now. He's told you that things are "back on track" with his wife - believe him.

Edited by BaileyB
  • Like 1
pheonixrisen

Call his wife again and announce the pregnancy .

The wife will forgive him again/he will forgive you for saying anything ..but this time nothing would be hidden it will be all out in the open .

Or you can play ow for the rest of your living life .where you would be a hidden secret always wanting more /needing more for you for your children and he will drop by when he requires his needs be met .Don't complain then simply accept it .and enjoy the status quo .

• Like 3

I am in a similar situation as you only I was unknowingly the other woman for more than 6 years. He will never leave his wife for you. I also have a child with my married man,he is still with her and they don't have kids together. I cut off all communication after I found out and was unable to remain the other woman and because of this ,he walked out on his son as well. I advise you to leave him. Inform the wife about the child.i am yet to inform her too.i don't want my son to be his dirty secret.better for all when everything is out in the open and if he wants to be a dad to his son let him.If he is that douchebag that abandons a child,just count your blessings because a child always is. Let him pay child support and please find another single available man.Do not let him use you as that's what he's doing. It gets better .it is for me.

Edited by Tiana09

Many MM have left, but there is no indication that this particular man has given it a thought.

What was the purpose of telling her about the fling?

Are you happy for your daughter to be a secret?