Two adults on same couch

My girlfriend cheated... Said only once and claims she and her dude slept on opposite sides of the same couch. He's like 6'2 she's 5'3.... How big of a couch could possibly accommodate this story? I call BS!

How did that even accure? Who is he? Do you know who he is?

If that was me, I would not sleep on no couch with another man. That's disrespectful to myself and to my boyfriend.. I call bull shut too like what was the point of that?? What's her side of the story?

Darren Steez
My girlfriend cheated... Said only once and claims she and her dude slept on opposite sides of the same couch. He's like 6'2 she's 5'3.... How big of a couch could possibly accommodate this story? I call BS!

So what? Maybe they did, what's the question, fact is she cheated then went back and slept on the same couch...most likely orgasming.

Who cares, mate?

She's a dirty little cheat. The last thing you should care about are the measurements of the couch.

She can tell her story walking.

RecentChange

Ha, I really have no idea what that is about.

But I have a couch that comfortably sleeps 2.

It's a 9 foot by 9 foot corner sectional. That puppy is stuffed with down and more comfortable than our guest bed.