Complex affair with a committed girl

I'm 24. An average looking guy studying in med school. Quite a well-known guy in my campus because of my musician identity. So couple months ago some juniors of mine asked for my help with some recording & stuff. They came at my home studio & I was helpful. Problem (?) arose when one of the junior girls from that day started flirting with me, was finding excuse to chat with me on facebook from the same night etc. We chatted for some days, became really good friends. Then subsequently we started to talk all night about deep stuff about life over skype, listened to music together, watched movies together. She started telling me how much she likes me & how happy I make her. I was actually growing fond of her too as well. She was beautiful & very innocent looking.

She was always missing me & wanting to talk with me. Then one day she wanted to hangout & have pizza together. I took her out & we had pizza together. After that I brought her to my home and it was only her & me. All alone. There was music in my room & it was all romantic. Things were getting out of control, we ended up cuddling, touching each other & I felt like she was yearning for a kiss. I went for her lips, but then suddenly she stopped & told me the big awkward truth- "She has a boyfriend for 5 years, long distance, and about to marry next year". and then BAAM! I felt super awkward. Turned down the music and dropped her home. Same night she called me & said she was sorry, it was her fault etc. I assured her it was fine & let us just forget about it.

But she said it wasn't easy for her to forget and said she was weak for me.

I started ignoring her, tried to play it cool. But she kept coming back to me saying that she is missing me and how much she loves the way I valued, cared & respected her as a human being. Then I agreed to continue the friendship but under one condition- the condition of not crossing any limit again ('cause she already had a boyfriend & I wanted her to stay true about what she actually wants).

But it failed. We got more intimate. She started to seek emotional refuge in me and I gave in to her wishes (My inner savior instinct was in full-action) & gave her a chance to discover her love with me. I loved her, cared for her in every way. Gave her flowers everyday & made her feel special every way possible. We kissed again, in multiple occasions. Some days later she wanted to get more intimate and started sending nudes to me. We started to have phone sex & then one day we went physical all the way, in an empty room. Everything was amazing with her.

But still, during all these time, I was fighting with my own guilty conscience. I felt like a hypocrite. and asked her if she really loves me or it's just a friends with benefits thing/chemical romance. I assured her that I just want the truth & it's gonna be fine whatever it is. But she kept saying it's not a chemical romance & that she really loves me. I asked her if she truly loves

that guy who she's committed with. She said she does!

It seemed like a total BS to me. I told her you don't truly love someone if you cheat on them. I got a bit angry & told her to make up her mind & not to cheat with that guy anymore because truth always comes out in the light one way or another & she'll be lying to herself if she says she loves him. I told her not to compromise with with her own happiness. After that, she became really weird & cold suddenly & told me she doesn't feel anything for me anymore. It cut me like a hot-sharp knife, because I didn't see it coming.

I felt like it was her scared confused self speaking. I told her that I love her & if she ever feels like coming to me I will protect her no matter what. I got a little too judgmental & told her your love for him is not 'true', you are happy with me, so just be with me and let's work it out with time & patience. She got scared, misinterpreted me & she thought I was gonna tell her boyfriend about our secret affair (even thought I never planned to). He got to know everything from her & me eventually. It was messy. He came and threatened me of ruining my life, if I ever leak her nudes in social media etc. I was physically assaulted too, for the crime of not leaving her alone & sexually blackmailing her (at least that's what she made everyone believe anyway). He said they are still gonna be together (I was like, seriously? Even after she cheated on you like this?)

I felt like a floor mat because of her behavior. Still the thoughts of her kills me. And I can't seem to find any answer to what actually happened here. Can anyone of you good people assess her? Should I try to communicate with her again & get her back? I can't seem to justify myself for a solution because of all the confusion she has put me through.

Thanks for reading such a long story.

Edited by ThePianist

understand how it feels...i love a man 100% fully, but he is married. he told me he want me this and that, but what i see now is behind me, the talked bad about me, told his wife it was all me that is going after him...they are planning on a re vow