Im having sex with my bestfriend... but he has a girlfriend

okay so i'm 18 years old and my bestfriend is 19 we met about 5 years ago and we have been bestfriends ever since. we tell each other everything like any normal bestfriends would.

So about a year and some months ago i met a guy which was the first and only guy i had ever really been in a serious relationship with and my bestfriend started dating a girl a few months later. neither of our partners liked the fact that we had a bestfriend of the opposite sex so we really didn't talk as much anymore but if we did we would have to sneak around even though we where JUST friends we didn't have anything going on at the time.

so a few months go by and we start talking again because that's my bestfriend of course we missed each other LOL. anyways we where hanging out one night and we just so happened to both be single at the time so we had sex i don't really remember how it happened but it happened. it was a little awkward after that we didn't talk for a few days but more months go by and we are back in relationships with our partners but we started to mess around again but the thing with me is i never had sex with him while i was in a relationship but him on the other hand was. at first it was fun but it's been a year now and i'm single. and hes still with the same girl. Not that i'm expecting him to leave her for me or anything but i feel like if you're going to have sex with other people why be in a relationship?

when we're not having sex everything is normal we act like regular bestfriends but i'm just wondering how long will this keep up sometimes i feel like he's catching feelings for me and i don't know what to do but sometimes i feel like he's just using me.

the past month we've been together just about everyday all day and i'm really starting to feel like a horrible person because i know he has a girlfriend and i know how it feels to be lied to and cheated on but i still continue to have sex with him. i'm really stuck and don't know what to do. i don't want to loose our friendship. i feel like if i tell him i don't want to keep having sex with him he would be ok with that. but i'm going to be honest the sex is GOOD! and i don't want to stop but i know it's the right thing to do before we get caught up.

someone please help i need advice!!

GunslingerRoland

One thing that I have to ask, is how come you two have never dated?

Usually when a man and a woman are able to become that close of friends, but don't date. It is because of a lack of attraction/chemistry, and obviously you guys have that. I know there are lots of other reasons why you may not make good relationship partners, but I'm just curious what they are.

Anyway, there is a whole forum here about being the other woman or other man in a relationship. It's generally pretty heartbreaking for everyone, so give it a read for a wake-up call...

• Like 1