LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > The Other Man / Woman

Stay or Leave [UPDATE: I called his wife]

The Other Man / Woman The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.

Like Tree356Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th October 2017, 12:42 PM   #256
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheonixrisen View Post
I think what that means is most ow like to believe that mm is in a affair and would step out of the marriage only for them and with them .

So in their eyes it's a relationship and they believe they are special for the mm to take that step ..like the mm would only do that with them and no one else ...hence they don't see it as cheating ..they see it as an actual relationship ..this thought keeps them going and allows them to continue what they are doing ...

The only way they see the mm is cheating is if now a 3rd or 4th woman is in the picture after them.

Twisted but when ow is in an affair most don't see the mm as cheating.

The mm relationship with the wife is not considered cheating or as a primary relationship by ow .
My WS's MOW thought she was the special one too bad there were already a few before her. She was late to the game! She still didn't want to believe me when I told her!
knabe likes this.
ladydesigner is offline   Reply With Quote