From Bliss to Bust....

How long did it take for your affair to hit rock bottom?

My XMM has made it very clear to me that he is seeing someone new since I refused to meet him.

He has always said that he would "find" someone to be with instead of dealing with his marriage properly.

I am curious how long he will deceive his new target before it explodes as is the case with most affairs.

I know I should not care, but I do. It makes me angry that he thinks it is OK just to go from one OW to the next just to have his needs fulfilled.

• Like 2

That is why you do not get involved with married men. And you sure don't want to develop feelings for them.

And you never believe anything that they say.

His current AP could last a while or she could be short lived.

You need to be glad you are away from him.

Are you married or single?

• Like 7
How long did it take for your affair to hit rock bottom?

My XMM has made it very clear to me that he is seeing someone new since I refused to meet him.

He has always said that he would "find" someone to be with instead of dealing with his marriage properly.

I am curious how long he will deceive his new target before it explodes as is the case with most affairs.

I know I should not care, but I do. It makes me angry that he thinks it is OK just to go from one OW to the next just to have his needs fulfilled.

But he was already doing that when he was with you. Anybody who thinks it's okay to have an affair in the first place is obviously lacking in the morals department. I wouldn't expect anything but deceptiveness and dishonesty from a married man messing around with other women.

I really don't understand why so many people in affairs get upset when they realize the person they're cheating with is a liar or a jerk. If he was a good/honest person, your relationship would have never existed.

• Like 6
Jersey born raised

Another way of saying it was you where just the Wests expression of a concubine. You got uppity so out the door you went. You see the great thing about a concubine is how easily they can be replaced, unlike a wife.

Piss you off much? Good because your not, unless you go back to him or take up with another MM or a guy in a LTR.

• Like 2

SO many of the APs on this board seem to run into MM with the serial cheater gene. Sorry you are going through this as well. The xMM I was involved with was the same way. He was constantly putting up new personal ads and at times he would say how he wasn't happy with either of us (meaning his wife and also myself). He had a previous affair with a coworker also. He would then swing back the other way (like within weeks) and tell me how much he loved me and that he hoped to be with me in the future and but the he needed to be with his wife while his kids were still young.

He was so good at seeming sincere and at times he would end up in tears begging me for forgiveness, telling me he would work on being better, blah..blah.. blah.. when I would question him about knowing he was pursuing other woman. He would than treat me so good for about four to six months and then bam... he would start pursuing someone new again. But he kept promising to be with me in the future someday... so I kept holding on to that hope.

Not anymore... I am thankful I am done with that man! He is working on "healing his marriage" and I'm sure he will do what he needs to for the time being - I give it a couple years and he will, without a doubt, cheat on her again with someone new but he will be smart enough the next time to not share his actual phone number or text without using hidden apps that create fake numbers to use, etc. and not share about his wife and family so there is no chance of her finding out again.

Be strong and be thankful you are moving on from that loser and know you have company with those of us who have "been there, done that" and offer our support to you :)

• Like 2
SO many of the APs on this board seem to run into MM with the serial cheater gene. Sorry you are going through this as well. The xMM I was involved with was the same way. He was constantly putting up new personal ads and at times he would say how he wasn't happy with either of us (meaning his wife and also myself). He had a previous affair with a coworker also. He would then swing back the other way (like within weeks) and tell me how much he loved me and that he hoped to be with me in the future and but the he needed to be with his wife while his kids were still young.

He was so good at seeming sincere and at times he would end up in tears begging me for forgiveness, telling me he would work on being better, blah..blah.. blah.. when I would question him about knowing he was pursuing other woman. He would than treat me so good for about four to six months and then bam... he would start pursuing someone new again. But he kept promising to be with me in the future someday... so I kept holding on to that hope.

Not anymore... I am thankful I am done with that man! He is working on "healing his marriage" and I'm sure he will do what he needs to for the time being - I give it a couple years and he will, without a doubt, cheat on her again with someone new but he will be smart enough the next time to not share his actual phone number or text without using hidden apps that create fake numbers to use, etc. and not share about his wife and family so there is no chance of her finding out again.

Be strong and be thankful you are moving on from that loser and know you have company with those of us who have "been there, done that" and offer our support to you :)

I can almost guarantee that she WILL find out....

Like you, there's only so much she will be able to stomach of this witless, obnoxious excuse of a man before enough is enough and she leaves the cretin in the gutter where he belongs.

What a vile individual. What on earth persuades these men that they are such an awesome catch is often beyond my comprehension.

'Nowt so queer as folk' as the old northern adage goes!

• Like 2