MM opened Pandora's box and has shut it closed

<Link to Backstory>

All in a matter of a week, he said how he believed that we are soul mates, we could have a wonderful life together and how much he loved me and still loves me. Then in the next breath he tells me how wonder his wife is and how she helped him out from a very dark place. He goes on to say there isn't anything he wouldn't do for her and he would spend any amount of money to keep her happy because she means everything to him.

Who in the hell was I talking to earlier?

Married men can go suck it!!!!!

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Add link
  • Like 5
Michelle ma Belle

Why are you so surprised? Your first mistake was getting involved with married man. Your second mistake is believing anything he has to say. Perhaps you need to peruse the infidelity forums more closely to realize how this plays out time and time and time again.

• Like 2

Surprised? Shouldn't be...

He tells you you're soul mates to get sex from you.

He tells you great things about his wife so you expect nothing to change.

Is this enough for you? That's all he's offering...

• Like 3

And I wouldn't say HE opened the box. You had to willingly participate. So you are responsible for your actions.

You want it shut forever then cut him off entirely.

Blaming him isn't a solution. He will obviously take what he can get - greedy.

• Like 2
  • Author
Why are you so surprised? Your first mistake was getting involved with married man. Your second mistake is believing anything he has to say. Perhaps you need to peruse the infidelity forums more closely to realize how this plays out time and time and time again.

Luckily I wasn't involved with him really. We have always had a strong attraction to each other. I was just find just to suppress those feelings and to interact with him platonically, but then he wanted to talk about "us". This is when he expressed a myriad feelings for me. I let my guard down and shared my feelings too. Next thing I know, he brings his wife back into the conversation front and center.

Now he is even acting like I am pursuing him.

He can go suck it!!!

• Like 3
imperfectangel

This is the ow/om forum. This is a support forum for us. There is nothing supportive in your post

• Like 2
This is the ow/om forum. This is a support forum for us. There is nothing supportive in your post

Because the OP is asking questions that are not relevant.

Now, if she's here to vent, more power to her. We're here to listen

Michelle ma Belle

So I should just blow smoke up the OP's skirt making her believe things that aren't actually real???

Would that be 'supportive' enough for you?

Does being supportive only mean you have to agree with someone when you can see the path of destruction they're about to embark on??

I don't think so.

I AM being supportive especially because the OP herself can sense this guy is full of crap. I'm merely encouraging her to go with that feeling because she's bang on.

• Like 5
Michelle ma Belle
Luckily I wasn't involved with him really. We have always had a strong attraction to each other. I was just find just to suppress those feelings and to interact with him platonically, but then he wanted to talk about "us". This is when he expressed a myriad feelings for me. I let my guard down and shared my feelings too. Next thing I know, he brings his wife back into the conversation front and center.

He can go suck it!!!

Good for you OP!

He can go suck it!!!

Gross. Cut bait and swim on outta there lol

• Author
Gross. Cut bait and swim on outta there lol

Oh then he goes on to say, maybe sometime if the future or in the next lifetime we can be together.

Next lifetime? MM is bat sh*t crazy.

I did not initiate this. He could have just kept his feelings to himself, just as I had done. No need to discuss "us" at all.

• Like 1
Oh then he goes on to say, maybe sometime if the future or in the next lifetime we can be together.

I did not initiate this. He could have just kept his feelings to himself, just as I had done. No need to discuss "us" at all.

He's just trying out different types of bullcrap to see what you bite.

I'm betting the next line is something like, 'I love my kids too much to risk hurting them or losing them... but I want you so badly.'

At least that's the line I would use, if I were to take a shot at it.

• Like 2
MidnightBlue1980
He's just trying out different types of bullcrap to see what you bite.

I'm betting the next line is something like, 'I love my kids too much to risk hurting them or losing them... but I want you so badly.'

At least that's the line I would use, if I were to take a shot at it.

The next line is actually, "If only I had met you first...."

• Like 1

Nice lovebomb. It sounds like an excerpt from a tacky romance lol.

MM touched Juno's face, brushed her hair gently behind her ear, as she stood looking at him, trembling with fear... or was it anticipation? Clasping her hands in both of his and holding them tightly, he was clearly forlorn over their forbidden love. "It's such a tragedy we've met in the wrong time and place... If only I had met you first... perhaps in another lifetime when the fates allow, we can press our chests together and feel our hearts beat as one... alas, it is not meant to be... please, save me from this agony, stop me from doing something foolish... please be cruel to me, as I can't help but divulge my feelings for you..." A wave of disgust fell over Juno's face as she realized she had just read that chapter of the affair playbook on the LS board... :sick::sick::sick:

(damn, I think I missed my calling...) :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Seriously, it was incredibly selfish of him to dump his dirty thoughts about you - he should have kept that to himself.

Say this to yourself: riding away from ur bullsh*t like toodaloo!!!

Edited by Lobe
to add MB's line haha!
  • Like 5
  • Author
Do you ask yourself why you felt connected to him?

Do you have an idea how to avoid this situation in the future?

I'm an idiot.

JUno,

They will say anything and I mean ANYTHING.

xMM said that if his wife died, he would be on my doorstep in a blink, not once but many times.

• Author
JUno,

They will say anything and I mean ANYTHING.

xMM said that if his wife died, he would be on my doorstep in a blink, not once but many times.

Oh that is good. But my crazy one has that beat.

He said that when his wife goes he will make a death bed confession about his love for me. She is not even ill.

Ugh!

He can go suck it!!!

I know it wouldn't be the best thing because any extended contact with this guy could land you in the same boat as many of OW that didn't tell MM to suck it @ this point but... if he wants to pretend he is the one being pursued, a little over the top pretend psycho delusional OW chasing would be just what he needs. A few pranks that wouldn't involve anyone else. Maybe a fake tattoo with both of your names + soulmates and show up to take him for his matching tat in a wedding dress. Stroke his ego & maybe give him a stroke too.

• Like 2
I know it wouldn't be the best thing because any extended contact with this guy could land you in the same boat as many of OW that didn't tell MM to suck it @ this point but... if he wants to pretend he is the one being pursued, a little over the top pretend psycho delusional OW chasing would be just what he needs. A few pranks that wouldn't involve anyone else. Maybe a fake tattoo with both of your names + soulmates and show up to take him for his matching tat in a wedding dress. Stroke his ego & maybe give him a stroke too.

You are so twisted. I like it.

• Like 4
Oh that is good. But my crazy one has that beat.

He said that when his wife goes he will make a death bed confession about his love for me. She is not even ill.

Ugh!

Do you have this in writing? If so I would consider sending it to his wife in case he has any plans to put her on her death bed sooner than you think...

Nice lovebomb. It sounds like an excerpt from a tacky romance lol.

MM touched Juno's face, brushed her hair gently behind her ear, as she stood looking at him, trembling with fear... or was it anticipation? Clasping her hands in both of his and holding them tightly, he was clearly forlorn over their forbidden love. "It's such a tragedy we've met in the wrong time and place... If only I had met you first... perhaps in another lifetime when the fates allow, we can press our chests together and feel our hearts beat as one... alas, it is not meant to be... please, save me from this agony, stop me from doing something foolish... please be cruel to me, as I can't help but divulge my feelings for you..." A wave of disgust fell over Juno's face as she realized she had just read that chapter of the affair playbook on the LS board... :sick::sick::sick:

(damn, I think I missed my calling...) :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Seriously, it was incredibly selfish of him to dump his dirty thoughts about you - he should have kept that to himself.

Say this to yourself: riding away from ur bullsh*t like toodaloo!!!

hahaha Lobe, this so funny and so TRUE!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Save

LOL Love this too!!! I should have done that... the fake tattoo with our names!!!! Just to see his reaction LOL

• Like 1