Other women to my ex

Hey guys,

Basically I'm posting today because I feel lost in the other women to my ex boyfriend who is now married we broke up over a year and half ago as he had an arranged marriage and we have never stopped seeing each other I love him as much now as I did then and I just can't let go I haven't met anyone else or anything like that since we broke up. During or relationship he cheated on me a lot and I know I haven't been the only girl since he has been married and I'm constantly worried and paranoid he's meeting other girls and I know you will probably think it's nothing to do with me but I can't help it I just love him so much it gets me down and I feel so sad and cry because I feel like I'm going to be alone forever because I can't let him go, he still says he loves me and stuff and that it's hard for him leading a double life but then other times he is so horrible to be with the way he act or with other girls etc he says I'm annoying and get on his nerves but I just can't help it and I have no one to talk to about t either I'm sorry this is so long!

First off... Punctuation is your friend, use it.

Second... I hope you are using condoms and you better be getting STD tests regularly.

Third... End it. Why are you wasting your time on A) a man that is married, B) you ex and C) a man that is sleeping with multiple women while married. Have more self respect than that.

• Like 6

Is there a logical reason you choose not to be with an honest, faithful, single man, who isn't horrible and doesn't find you annoying?

• Like 1

So...

- He cheats on his wife with you.

- He cheats on his wife with multiple other women.

- He 'cheats' on you with multiple other women.

- He says he finds you annoying.

And you love this guy...why??

Good grief woman, have some self respect and ditch this loser. And get tested for STDs asap.

• Like 1
So...

- He cheats on his wife with you.

- He cheats on his wife with multiple other women.

- He 'cheats' on you with multiple other women.

- He says he finds you annoying.

And you love this guy...why??

Good grief woman, have some self respect and ditch this loser. And get tested for STDs asap.

I second this.

• Like 1
loveisanaction

He’s a not only cheating on his wife with you, he is cheating on her with other girls too. Plus you said that when you two were dating (I’m assuming this is before he got married) that he was cheating on you even then.

This man does not have the capacity to be with one woman and not only that he degrades you by telling you that you get on his nerves.

He gets your body and he gets to treat you like stucky? Hell-to-the-no. The disrespect is too much.

Girl, you need to drop this man like a hot potato.

Basically I'm posting today because I feel lost in the other women to my ex boyfriend who is now married

Yep, you lost to the other woman. And now you are the other woman.

we have never stopped seeing each other

That was pretty stupid.

I haven't met anyone else or anything like that since we broke up.

You will never met anyone else as long as you are letting this guy f*ck you.

During or relationship he cheated on me a lot

You deserve better than this.

I know I haven't been the only girl since he has been married

Why don't you tell his wife what he has been up to?

he still says he loves me and stuff

A total lie. He only loves himself - as evident by his horrific behavior.

it's hard for him leading a double life

Why don't you help him by exposing him to all those he is hurting and lying to?

I'm annoying and get on his nerves

He sounds horribly abusive.

I have no one to talk to about t either

Again - tell his wife.