Ex-Boss

Moneynthepower

Over the past 2 years I had an affair with my married female boss who is mid 30s and 8 years older. From what I know she has been a serial cheater and is still in contact with previous partners. She has two young kids and a massive business network. Initially I thought she was just the best boss ever and started reading into it as time went on, business texts turned into full evenings of texts with her texting me even while on the couch with her husband. Our communication was all day everyday, calling when out of office and texting when others around. Photos sent back and forth and ongoing sex chats. I was told she was not happy and had married the wrong person and that I made her feel different and am the only younger guy she's ever done this with and only co worker. After several sexual encounters during the height of excitement there was a no play period, followed by a birthday sex suprise. We both work together still but at different locations now so don't see eachother. She seems to love the communication between us and would talk to me before and after work everyday if I let her, but months back I told her she is still having an affair even without sex so why are we only communicating. Her sexual desire seems lower, I asked if there was a new partner which she claims is not the case to which I responded by saying I have no way of knowing but to become a sexual ghost after such passion and connection and telling me you would marry me if you went attached...there must be a reason. Her reason for not risking sex anymore is she has kids which she didn't have with previous partners. How do I peak her interest again?

deadparrot

Move on. You've discovered what most other men/women realize at some point: the cheating spouse is always going to pick his/her family over an affair partner.

privategal

Why do you risk dating a married older woman with children.

If you were that good in bed with her, surely your single playing field has less riskier options?

Is this about your ego? (ie. feels good to score with another mans wife)

Is it forbidden fruit?

Whatever it is...re-evaluate your standards, consider your karma, while you are at it, consider std's as this obviously isnt her first rodeo.

Already you cant trust her.

Already your scrambling to get back what isnt yours even knowing her dicey history would be normally a huge turn off.

I think you just dont like being rejected.

Maybe she considered how its jeopardizing her family and job if this truly is (doubtful) her first work affair.

Either way...do you want her kids to be without their Dad if he found out?

Are you really THAT guy? (A homewrecker?)

If she said no...no more...Im considering my children...why isnt that enough for you to leave her alone?

Does no not mean no to you?

Are you that hard up for sex?

Common man..you know its wrong how can we help you here really?

You should help you.

• Author
Moneynthepower

I think it might be a lie that she is ending due to kids job and husband as all of that was there before. I also know previously when things ended with one partner it was on to the next, there is no chance she won't continue to cheat is my gut feeling and I feel like hey why not me. Also no full sex, there's lots of ways to have fun without risking std or pregnancy..

• Author
Moneynthepower

Also... During about a 6 month build up of conversation all day everyday she would text things offside for a wife to text and want me to go along and I wouldn't. I told her on 3 seperate occasions back then I could go away and that it didn't need to happen and her situation was one she should be thankful for. She used to try to blame her words on too much wine etc so I said if u point blank tell me your into it I might be game but I don't believe in going after other ppls wives. The connection is strong and hard to deny on both sides

Moneynthepower: wait a minute. You didn't have sex with her? hahaha well, maybe that's the problem!! Yeah, there are "ways" to avoid STD's--like condoms. If you never banged this woman, then you probably weren't any more satisfying to her than her husband, and so she probably found a guy who was happy to do it.

Quote "I don't believe in going after peoples' wives." Then what is the problem? Why are you asking how to get her interest when she made it crystal clear she wanted you to have sex with her. She has seriously found someone willing to get the job done so you should just move on.

Only once lol? Then you just did other stuff? That's really lame and I promise you that's why she's cooled off. She's not in eighth grade; she wanted you to bang her!

• Author
Moneynthepower

She would only let me **** her for a short while cuz it would be bare and she didn't want to get pregnant

• Author
Moneynthepower

When she proposed fooling around she point blank said she can't **** or she could get pregnant... I told her there was other ways to have fun and she replied I was hoping you would say that

It was too frustrating only doing the "other things" and she wants the "D" but feels like it's too big a risk

loveisanaction

You are on here asking for advice on how to peak the sexual interest of your married co-worker?

The struggle is real.

• Like 1
  • Author
Moneynthepower

Not really coworkers anymore but still in contact... I want it to resume because I am convinced it will with someone else

• Like 1
privategal

First you didnt have ANY full sex...now your up to 2 or 3 times?

Sex or not she is skilled at variety and shes bored and onto the next but trying to keep you cool so you dont blow her cover at work...shes being nice but shes just over it, clearly not into monogamy.

Careful...herpes isnt only spread through intercourse.

• Author
Moneynthepower

I don't consider it full sex, when u spend more time getting blown than ****ing due to pregnancy fear...she loved getting ****ed but would hop off, she can get herself off in like 30 seconds, I can get her off in like 3-5 mins D or no D

• Like 1
privategal
I don't consider it full sex, when u spend more time getting blown than ****ing due to pregnancy fear...she loved getting ****ed but would hop off, she can get herself off in like 30 seconds, I can get her off in like 3-5 mins D or no D

You must not be real good with women since you only are hung up on an easy one who has a husband, and multiple other partners. Then theres more considerations:

1. Low hanging fruit (no effort, no respect, no care, thats no compliment to you)

2. Sloppy seconds galore (EWE you like to share fluids?)

3. Shes your boss (ie. Career risk & reputation)

4. She has kids (thats no laughing matter)

Not sure if this is funny to you but the risk of the fallout is real. But also...again...your single...are you desperate or something?

Edited by privategal
Lady Hamilton

She's a serial cheater, she ended it, and you think there's somebody else.

I think the solution to this problem is the book "He's Just Not That Into You."

She likes the hunt, she caught the rabbit, now the fox is out looking for other bunnies.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Also, unprotected sex, even if you don't finish, can lead to pregnancy at a rate only slightly lower than if you finish. If that's not a fun enough statistic, your chances of getting STDs if your mini-me ventures out without a raincoat and leaves before it rains are nearly identical to those who stay to play in the thunderstorm.

Ejaculation is not necessary for a whole bunch of trouble.

#themoreyouknow

Edited by Lady Hamilton
  • Like 3
  • Author
Moneynthepower

First I wouldn't suggest this is some easy lady to get with sure it's happened before but with other married men. In regards to sloppy seconds if you think your having sex with someone who hasn't had sex with someone else maybe there's a reason nobody is ****ing them... I have no trouble finding a single girl to **** but have my own agenda, she fit perfectly into my agenda in that she wasnt a liability,supports my goals and has helped me attain them, and we had some pretty crazy conversations for about 6 months prior to any sort of action, and are literally best friends. She was still ****inh her husband out of obligation... We have had chats about how I could never be in a relationship and do this to someone and she would explain her end of things and why it was needed.