I knew he was in a relationship...

i worked for a company that hired his very successful company. When we first met I was taken off guard by him. I didn't know until he next day that he revealed to my boss that he was in a relationship. He started looking me up over social media and I responded via email. This is my first encounter with someone that's in a relationship. I'm not going to lie but I was attracted to him. And he was attracted to me. We went back and forth over email for a bit. I ended up being in the same city that he worked and we met up

At my hotel. Almost had sex but he couldn't go through with it because he felt guilty. 2 months later he is at my house and we end up having the most amazing sex I've ever had. We talk a little bit until June when he is on his way back from a meeting across state. He comes by and we do it again. Let me say, the most amazing sex ever. Flash forward to today... I haven't had any communication with him until one night I'm out with my best friend and my other best friend (Jameson) and I text him. He calls me the next day saying his fiancée is out of town. I'm hesitant and stretch it out for a few days. I end up going to see him and we have sex, again ****ing incredible. Honestly he is he best sex I've ever had. He knows what I want without me even saying it. we had a conversation before anything ever happened where he said "what if we have amazing sex and one of us gets feelings?" When we first had sex he said I was the first person that he's been with while he's in a relationship. I do believe him because when we almost had sex the first time he couldn't. He pushed me away and left.

Ladies on this post please know that this is the first encounter I've ever had of being "the other woman." I knew beforehand that he is in a relationship but I don't know how to explain why that didn't stop me. After being in a long term relationship where my ex was a drug/alcohol addictive ******* I met this sexy creature and he made me feel something I've never felt before. I know that very soon either one of us is going to end it. I'm single and to my dismay crave the hot sex I have with him...I guess I'm just asking if anyone else has been in the position of where they knew they were the other woman and what their situation/feelings were.

whichwayisup

Kat, please end this before you get hurt. Your boss told you he was in a relationship and you choosing to have sex with him knowing full well he's got a fiance is only asking for trouble. Your personal and professional reputation is also at risk, most in society judge the single person more than the taken/married person when an affair gets discovered. Meaning, your co workers and even your boss may lose respect for you for knowingly getting involved with someone who is engaged.

This guy isn't worth it, so I hope you end it before it blows up and your heart gets shattered.

• Like 2

You did it bc your hormones told you to. We like to dress up the romance and higher ideals stuff but usually when ppl make a lurid sexual connection it's their sex instinct doing the negotiating.

So it's what, 3 times now? Is it still on? What happens when fiancee turns into wife?

• Like 2

"Some men don't cheat because they have stopped loving their wives/partners, they cheat for an ego boost."

• Like 3
Jersey born raised

First neither of you are married. (That matters at least to me.) I do think his fiancé is getting the short end of the stick, but that is much more on him than you.

As to the future with him. He will do what he is doing to his current fiancé to you. Your post about your ex was very telling. Ask your self this if I was married to him and he was cheating on me would I accept it because of my past negative experience with an ex? I.e. Given a choice to be married to him or you ex which would you chose?

I know that perhaps my question may be premature. But, your desire and feelings of contention will take you down this road.

PS there is a third option.

• Like 1
Arieswoman

Katmcv,

I think you know what the right course of action is.:rolleyes:

If you still aren't sure, take a trawl through all the post by OWs on this site who are in emotional misery because of their associations with MM. Not to mention blowing up their's and other's lives in the process.

To spell it out to you.

Get.Out.Now.

The key to your attraction was your last relationship.

I think you were very vulnerable when this man came along and fell headlong into it.

Please get out before you are emotionally involved.

Poppy.

• Like 1