He is chasing after someone else ... [updated 2016-07-10]

Louisesarah

After how bad he treated me and we aren't even friends yet his sisters other friend( well not really close anymore ) he is commenting on her profile pics on Facebook.

It's really winding me up.

He knows she is on my friends list and it's sickening me that afte everything he can't acknowledge I exist but can be friends with her and comment on her Facebook yet can't be friends with with me.

I'm so angry when I see him comment on her status or picture because I feel like it's salt in the wound.

He knows il be able to see but doesn't even care

LovingDelilah
After how bad he treated me and we aren't even friends yet his sisters other friend( well not really close anymore ) he is commenting on her profile pics on Facebook.

It's really winding me up.

He knows she is on my friends list and it's sickening me that afte everything he can't acknowledge I exist but can be friends with her and comment on her Facebook yet can't be friends with with me.

I'm so angry when I see him comment on her status or picture because I feel like it's salt in the wound.

He knows il be able to see but doesn't even care

He is deliberately trying to hurt you. Unfriendly them both or stay off facebook

• Author
Louisesarah

He knows I'm friends with her because I comment on her status now and again.

It really hurts that he is friends with her and not me.

It's always me who feels like the scummy one.

I've deleted her off my friends now I'm sick of seeing him liking her things.

Yet he made no effort to sort things with me and draw a line and be civil.

I just got thrown aside look rubbish.

Not sure if I'm more hurt or angry.

• Author
Louisesarah

He isn't on my friends.

He has every single person from the post man to the milk man but I wasn't good enough to be a friend.

TaraMaiden2

You have a solution to your problem.

Implement it.

• Like 3
Cloudcuckoo

It would seem from what you say, that he is deliberately goading you.

Why are you allowing him to do that?

You can put a stop to all that nonsense and getting cross and upset about it by getting rid of the friend, then you won't see his comments, no?

If you don't want to be hit by a train don't stand on the tracks my lovely.

PrettyEmily77

What's your relationship like to all these people IRL / outside of Facebook?

If it's staying within the confines of fb, the solution is simple, as already suggested: no more fb / block them / whatever it is you do on there if you don't want to hear of someone.

If this is spilling into your life outside of fb (because you have difficulty dealing with the breakup of your relationship, for instance), step away from fb for a while and try and find an empathetic friend to vent to IRL.

Honestly, I don't think it has even occurred to him that you would be seeing his comments (or that your feelings would be hurt). What you all had, though it may have spanned years, was months ago. He's moved on.

• Like 5
  • Author
Louisesarah

I'm jealous that he is friends with her and not me.

I know it sounds pathetic but that's how it is.

I hate that I wasn't deemed worthy to be a friend after everything yet he is friends with everyone else.

It's embarrassing and I just feel like I'm not good enough.

How do you hurt people and move on without even a care

Il never understand

YOU need to get things into perspective here.

This is an abusive guy, who has taken his sister by the throat and who has abused his mother too. He has a gf and a baby. He had a ONS with you whilst his gf was in hospital having HIS baby (Ugh!), and he didn't want to have anything to do with you after it.

WHY are you obsessing over who he "likes" on fb?????

For goodness sake move on.

Block him totally.

• Like 6
His child was already 3 weeks old.

His gf wasn't in hospital

OK my mistake, but 3 weeks old, does that make it any better???

• Like 5
  • Author
Louisesarah

Nothing would make it any better

I hate him for how he's treated me and I hate being jealous

Think of it this way: It's not like he is liking and commenting on this girl's photos knowing that you are going to see. More than likely you are the furthest thing from his mind and he is has just moved on to catch his next thrill. She will probably be just as disposable as you were in the end.

It truly is a good thing that he has iced you out.

• Like 2
  • Author
Louisesarah

I know.

He is always commented on her things for years and it's just now i think I'm looking in seeing more if it makes sense.

She put a pic on and he commented why so serious.

Then he liked a pic of her and her boyfriend.

This girl takes drugs,has been arrested and isn't a really nice person yet she's good enough to be a friend and stupid me listened to him about his life,confided in each other but I'm not worthy.

imperfectangel

You need to move on. Why are you so obsessed with him? If you blocked him you wouldn't have had to delete your friend. This isn't healthy and I strongly advise you to try some kind of IC

• Like 7
renaissancewoman
His child was already 3 weeks old.

His gf wasn't in hospital

Does it really matter? He isn't yours. Stop forcing yourself on someone who obviously doesn't give you a second thought. You need to respect yourself and take him completely out of your life.

• Like 2
renaissancewoman
He isn't on my friends list,she was and that's how I seen

If you block him you won't be able to see any of his activity regardless of your mutual friends. Stop trying to play victim! You willingly torment yourself by continuing to focus on someone who obviously used you. You were a conquest. He got what he wanted. You allowed it. Move on. He has.

• Like 4