Need to say Thanks to you

First I want to say a lot of the comments left on my post helped me think clearly about my situation. I will not judge anyone who makes the decision to date outside of their marriage. I just think that everything i have done recently made me see that I needed to move on with my life so that I can enjoy my life.

Well I have decided that i need to get divorced its a hard decision to make. I am so afraid of what its going to do to my family but my sons are grown and my daughter is a teen. She will be angry at first but I am really unhappy in my life right now and I can't sneak around like I have been doing. I see it causing more harm than good.

Honestly my husband hasn't even tried to talk about it and he is the same as always nothing positive. He hasn't even tried to work with me never has. So I guess I just see things for what they are now.

Best of luck Lacey One. I'm new and have t seen your posts but I've BTDT and have never looked back. Not all Ms are good and when they're not and you've tried everything I do believe it's best to leave.

Best of luck to you.

• Like 1