After thoughts

I feel so used and I hate that.

For most of you, this is never going to change. Why? It has nothing to do with your worth. It's because most men who cheat, are not necessarily unhappy/ready to divorce. Rather most men who cheat do it because they can. Because they are selfish. Because they are horney. Because they don't care who they hurt. Their wives or their girlfriends. Sure they tell you they care and that you're important. So why wouldn't you believe it? But by the time they are done with you, you feel so unimportant that you lose who you were. I believed with all my heart he was genuine. And that he really was miserable and that's why we fell for each other. But as it turns out, he's just a liar who was willing to waste as many years of my life as I was willing to give him. And also wasting his wife's time. Well, at least I can see this now. Hopefully those of you who suspect, yet still believe, when you read this, maybe you can get out. There's nothing there for you. I promise. You are much better off to fall out of love so you're ready sooner to meet someone who's worth your love.

• Like 11

when my daughter was very little she could not say "thee end". she would say "E N".

i offer this to you so you can say it to yourself, "E N, it's over, i'm done", one hundred times a day.

keep using your mantra and very soon, this will all be behind you.

good luck.