Just hurt and need to vent...

Hello everyone,

This maybe long but please bear with me however I need and welcome all replies. So the story goes....

I reconnected with a man I was with 10 years ago. I was reluctant to contact him because he hurt me terribly back in the day. His sister use to work with me and it took her over a month to realize who I was and I wasn't trying to be recognized by her but then she came to me and why did she do that!!! She went and told my ex and from that point on she would come to me with his messages that he wanted me to take his number and call him. I finally took his number but didn't use it for months and then one day my curiosity wanted to know what was going on with him. I called we talked sent pictures and all that. He asked to see me and I said ok and when I saw him in person all the feelings I had came back (honestly they never left). I asked if he was married, attached etc.. and he said he wasn't but over ten years had 5 more children. He asked me to come to his house and he wanted to have sex but I made myself leave and I should have stayed gone.

He always leaves the room when his woman calls and then when I give him the side-eye he calls me a hater. But remember he told me he wasn't involved with anyone. One time he got a call and at the end she must have told him she loved him and I heard him mumble I love you too. This call has a ringtone and every time she calls he leaves the room.

Anyway we've had sex numerous times and I ended up pregnant. I told him and he told me that if I was then I was one lucky lady and that he is cool with all his kids mothers and he will handle this one like he handled the others. Well after much thought I decided to end the pregnancy. I asked him for half but he ignored my request.

I tried to go no contact a week ago but I wasn't strong enough. I love this man and he knows this. I know that he doesn't want to be with me and every time I ask him for the truth he gets mad but continues to lie to me.

I haven't heard from him in 5 days part of me wants to call to make sure he is okay but something is telling me to leave him alone and let him go.

What would you do??

Leave him alone and let him go. And next time , follow your gut feelings of reluctance to reach out to someone who treated you badly.

• Like 2
he is cool with all his kids mothers and he will handle this one like he handled the others.

What would you do??

What would I do? Drop him. Seriously? "All of his kids mothers..."???? That alone does not sound like good relationship material.

What level of society are you associating with ?

This man doesn't sound like he has a decent bone in his body. Don't worry yourself about whether he is alright. He's not worried about you.

Please look at his standards. Are they what you want for yourself ? I think you can do better,

Poppy.

• Like 3