Married woman might be the one for me. READ

OK the title is a bit crazy and ridiculous. i'm obviously speaking out of my a** but please hear me out for a moment.

I'm 28 and this girl i'm telling you about is also 28. she is newly married (3 months married). we work right next to each other and literally talk all day, laugh a lot, a TON of flirting and smiling and smirking. we go out to lunch with each other very often. She is GORGEOUS. model worthy. by far the most beautiful girl I have ever had any sort of relationship with. she is of another caliber. ANYWAYS...I KNOW IM FRIEND ZONED BEYOND BELIEF. but hear me out.

She told me she has an eye for asians....then instantly blushed and laughed. I asked her a couple weeks later "so do you really have an eye for asians?" (just to verify again) and she said yes. she's also very touchy flirty. she passes my cubical and slaps the back of my neck, pokes it, rubs my shoulder when she walks by. i look at her when she walks by and she smiles. SHE LOVES THE ATTENTION I GET IT. besides the amazing conversations, constant tension/flirting. she also talks a lot about her husband. more currently she talks about their issues....she even admitted to potentially breaking up with him and said just because they are married doesnt mean its set in stone. I KNOW IM CRAZY FOR EVEN ENTERTAINING ANYTHING WITH THIS GIRL BUT SHE IS SO GORGEOUS.

But on a serious note. she's beautiful. very fun to be around, really good hearted (the previous info might make you think otherwise but she truly is a sweet girl). she said she's leaving our company in 2 months and idk what to do. i feel like filtering my thoughts to her just to get it out there.

Take it as an ego boost and compliment that she likes you, then go out and find one without a wedding ring on her finger. Dumping a husband is not at all the same thing as dumping a boyfriend. TBH from what you say here I really think she is just flirting because the honeymoon in her marriage is over and the real work of relationship begins.

There are many non-asian women who find asian men attractive. I've dated quite a few asian men and I'm caucasian. She's not the only one and probably isn't the 'one' either. Think about it, if she's telling you having a husband isn't an impediment or set in stone, would being her husband or boyfriend really be such a great job?

Don't allow her looks to cloud your judgement. Thats for suckers.

• Like 6
Take it as an ego boost and compliment that she likes you, then go out and find one without a wedding ring on her finger. Dumping a husband is not at all the same thing as dumping a boyfriend. TBH from what you say here I really think she is just flirting because the honeymoon in her marriage is over and the real work of relationship begins.

There are many non-asian women who find asian men attractive. I've dated quite a few asian men and I'm caucasian. She's not the only one and probably isn't the 'one' either. Think about it, if she's telling you having a husband isn't an impediment or set in stone, would being her husband or boyfriend really be such a great job?

Don't allow her looks to cloud your judgement. Thats for suckers.

^ couldn't agree more with what the person before me said.

There is nothing to do but smile and say goodbye at the office party. Get real.

• Like 2
she said she's leaving our company in 2 months and idk what to do.

You don't know what to do?

You LET HER GO. Because SHE IS MARRIED.

There, fixed it all for you.

• Like 10

She is married so shortly ,but do all of this with you?

You know she is married but let her do all of that to you and get yourself in this way involved with her?

You are just falling for this stupid game both are playing.

Stop it and move on! Married means sealed! Doesnt matter if they happy or bad or separated at the moment!

Once you hear married you should have left the "building"already!

She isn't the one for you, she's married. Let her be her husbands problem and stop trying to make her yours. You mentioned several times she is gorgeous/beautiful but only once or twice (after 3 paragraphs) that she's "sweet".. Good looking people are ten a penny, so you can find one of your own.

• Like 1

Sorry to burst your bubble but it sounds like a con to me. Based on the way you talk, I'm guessing you're not a traditional stud? That means your looks don't match up, and when that's the case and a woman is still 'hot' for you (not love, sexual), it usually means she's after sth else.

You know how strippers always tell frumpy guys how cute they are? Guess what, they don't actually think they're cute.

• Like 2
Sorry to burst your bubble but it sounds like a con to me. Based on the way you talk, I'm guessing you're not a traditional stud? That means your looks don't match up, and when that's the case and a woman is still 'hot' for you (not love, sexual), it usually means she's after sth else.

You know how strippers always tell frumpy guys how cute they are? Guess what, they don't actually think they're cute.

Strippers are getting something monetary from frumpy guys, what (do you think) is she getting out of someone who has the same job as her? (Other than sadistic pleasure and an ego boost)

• Like 1
OK the title is a bit crazy and ridiculous. i'm obviously speaking out of my a** but please hear me out for a moment.

I'm 28 and this girl i'm telling you about is also 28. she is newly married (3 months married). we work right next to each other and literally talk all day, laugh a lot, a TON of flirting and smiling and smirking. we go out to lunch with each other very often. She is GORGEOUS. model worthy. by far the most beautiful girl I have ever had any sort of relationship with. she is of another caliber. ANYWAYS...I KNOW IM FRIEND ZONED BEYOND BELIEF. but hear me out.

She told me she has an eye for asians....then instantly blushed and laughed. I asked her a couple weeks later "so do you really have an eye for asians?" (just to verify again) and she said yes. she's also very touchy flirty. she passes my cubical and slaps the back of my neck, pokes it, rubs my shoulder when she walks by. i look at her when she walks by and she smiles. SHE LOVES THE ATTENTION I GET IT. besides the amazing conversations, constant tension/flirting. she also talks a lot about her husband. more currently she talks about their issues....she even admitted to potentially breaking up with him and said just because they are married doesnt mean its set in stone. I KNOW IM CRAZY FOR EVEN ENTERTAINING ANYTHING WITH THIS GIRL BUT SHE IS SO GORGEOUS.

But on a serious note. she's beautiful. very fun to be around, really good hearted (the previous info might make you think otherwise but she truly is a sweet girl). she said she's leaving our company in 2 months and idk what to do. i feel like filtering my thoughts to her just to get it out there.

How long do you know her?

Its one thing to have a crush on someone and another to take some actions because of it.

When you spend so much time at work with someone it is very easy to get attracted to them. I understand that part. Flirting is fine. But dont think she is the one for you. I mean she may be flirting with other men too! Who knows... can u really trust her? You wanna have a fling... go head... but this gal is not someone u can have a healthy relationship with... unless she is single again in future. Before that DO NOT think she is the one for you.

How long do you know her?

Its one thing to have a crush on someone and another to take some actions because of it.

When you spend so much time at work with someone it is very easy to get attracted to them. I understand that part. Flirting is fine. But dont think she is the one for you. I mean she may be flirting with other men too! Who knows... can u really trust her? You wanna have a fling... go head... but this gal is not someone u can have a healthy relationship with... unless she is single again in future. Before that DO NOT think she is the one for you.

I don't know. I spend very long hours with a lot of women who would be considered "attractive" in my job. I think it depends on where the individual is at in their life that calls the shots on how they see that situation.

SoThatHappened

She's married... strike one

You work with her... strike two

She's openly admitted her new marriage isn't set in stone... you're out.

• Like 2
Strippers are getting something monetary from frumpy guys, what (do you think) is she getting out of someone who has the same job as her? (Other than sadistic pleasure and an ego boost)

We could speculate all day but who knows? Could be anything, including his same-job money.

I can empathize, as I've had a similar thing with a woman who works in the same office building I do. When she first started working there and I spotted her, I was amazed. She is so interesting and sexy. I asked her out, and she informed me she's got a live-in boyfriend of seven years. You might say, "If she loves him so much, why hasn't she married him?" Doesn't matter. I let it go. Maybe one day she'll come around, who knows? But until then, she's not the right one for me and I have no business pursuing her.

Each man deserves his own woman, not somebody else's. Let her go.

Edited by oberkeat
  • Like 2

OP, just imagine if you did get this woman. Let's say you're with her and she gets a job somewhere else. Now picture her doing what she's doing with you to another man. Doesn't feel so great, does it?

She's not the one "for you," that's your penis-brain talking. You know how I know? Your post sounded kinda like, "blah blah blah, she's SO PRETTY, blah blah blah, she's STUNNING, blah blah blah, she's so hot I'll DIE, blah blah blah."

There's more to a quality partner than looks. She openly flirts with you and says things like "my marriage isn't set it stone." Does that really sound like someone who honors her commitments? She sounds awful, frankly, and that wouldn't change if you were with her. I feel bad for her husband. Stay out of her business.

My background: I'm married, and had an affair w/ a married man. I'm mentioning this at the start of my post so that you can decide objectively on the value of my comment based on my character (or lack thereof, you might say).

I have been reading posts after posts in the OW/OM, infidelity sections for a while now. I find it painful most of the times, but still do read, hoping to find answers/closures or help to move forward.

Reading between the lines, in most cases, people don't just wake up one day and make a decision to take part in cheating or inappropriate behavior or go searching for someone to cheat with. Small little things add up slowly over the years and one minute you find yourself doing something fully utterly wrong and try to drag yourself out of it desperately and start to question everything and wonder how you became this corrupted a person. (I'm not excusing any party involved in the cheating, it is wrongdoing, but I'm just saying the way things evolve is a complicated process and at times unintentional).

But with all due respect, even with my own corrupted past, I find her behavior to be rather repulsive. What the heck? Three months after getting married, she's flirting with you and acting the way she is--why did she get married again?

I can understand why you're falling for her--I get it, she's gorgeous, fun, etc etc etc.

She's not good news--for you or anyone (yeah, I'm judging, so excuse me).

Most of us guys when we are betrayed want to do bad things to the other man so why would any self respecting then turn around and become one of them?

Heads up guys: This poster isn't real. Read his last thread.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/550205-sleeping-my-landlords-daughter

He went from 22 to 28 in the span of a couple months. Or maybe OP has mastered time travel…?

So glad I read the thread before commenting.

Good heads-up. Thank you so much....

What a waste of space.

I dont think you're the jerk. ;)

You mentioned her looks 10 times...what if she was ugly...average..? Is it her super modeal looks or a true deep connection? Lust...or deep care on both ends?