what does his action mean?

hello,

I'm an asian woman who currently stay in other country. I meet a married man (Central European guy) who is kind of interested to me. Because he is married so i don't want to have any relation with him. and i consider him as my brother. However, as the day past by we are kind of closer and closer when people are not around. for example, because we love football so we usually watch it last at night together with some friends. we just sitting normally and watch it. However, after all people left and he start to touch my lap and wander around my lap. and sometimes he also lock his hand with mine as the way couple do i would say. Moreover, last week we watch football very late at night with our friends and drink a little bit. after the football finished, everyone is gone so there only 2 of us and because he said he didn't want to go to sleep, so i decided to stay with him. because i'm sleepy, so i sleep on his shoulder and then he begin to pat me and his hand wander around my head, my face, my shoulder and he kiss my head many time. he tried to wake me up and then he kissed my cheek and use his nose to play with my face. he said he try to wake me up. after that we decide to go to bed because it's already 5:30 am while i'm waiting for elevator, he hugged me very tight and kiss my cheek and touch my butt.

He's really close to me when people are not around and when we stay together and hear someone coming toward us he will make a distant between us. I know that because he is married so he doesn't want people to think bad about both of us.

i'm somehow like his action but i don't really know what his action mean. Does he like me as a sister or more? can anyone give me some idea, what is going on right now?

hello,

I'm an asian woman who currently stay in other country. I meet a married man (Central European guy) who is kind of interested to me. Because he is married so i don't want to have any relation with him. and i consider him as my brother. However, as the day past by we are kind of closer and closer when people are not around. for example, because we love football so we usually watch it last at night together with some friends. we just sitting normally and watch it. However, after all people left and he start to touch my lap and wander around my lap. and sometimes he also lock his hand with mine as the way couple do i would say. Moreover, last week we watch football very late at night with our friends and drink a little bit. after the football finished, everyone is gone so there only 2 of us and because he said he didn't want to go to sleep, so i decided to stay with him. because i'm sleepy, so i sleep on his shoulder and then he begin to pat me and his hand wander around my head, my face, my shoulder and he kiss my head many time. he tried to wake me up and then he kissed my cheek and use his nose to play with my face. he said he try to wake me up. after that we decide to go to bed because it's already 5:30 am while i'm waiting for elevator, he hugged me very tight and kiss my cheek and touch my butt.

He's really close to me when people are not around and when we stay together and hear someone coming toward us he will make a distant between us. I know that because he is married so he doesn't want people to think bad about both of us.

i'm somehow like his action but i don't really know what his action mean. Does he like me as a sister or more? can anyone give me some idea, what is going on right now?

Unless he's into incest, he definitely likes you wayyyyyyy more than a sister.

He is communicating that he is interested in having sexual relations with you.

• Like 1
I still concern if he does like me but why he never text me or try to talk to me?

Because he is married and his wife might see his texts.

Is it a simple why that man do to a girl that he like right?

No, it is not simple. He is not available and is grooming you to be his mistress.

Stop - immediately - spending time with him alone. Don't let him touch you. He is not available.

• Like 2

If he doesn't even try and be close to you by talking or texting you, then he is ONLY interested in sex. Please be careful and keep your eyes open, as you seem to like him/be confused.

He can't or won't text or phone you while he's away from you because when he's away from you he's with his wife.

He probably tells himself that nothing has happened and that you are just friends, in order to assuage his guilt. He may not ever get to the point where he kisses you on the lips or has sex, but he is already doing things that others (most esp his wife) will not approve of.

Yes he's interested beyond friends/sister, but the best course of action is to stop all this and pull away when he does it.

He probably tells himself that nothing has happened and that you are just friends, in order to assuage his guilt.

Opportunists like this have no guilt. All he's doing is waiting for the go-ahead from her and he'll be all over her like a cheap suit. The OP sounds far too passive to give him that green light and that's why it hasn't progressed more.

If she's smart, she won't waste her time on him.

• Like 1
I still concern if he does like me but why he never text me or try to talk to me? Is it a simple why that man do to a girl that he like right?

Would a man want to text or talk to a woman excessively if he likes her?

An interested single man, yes. An interested unavailable man, no. Affairs are taboo; therefore, they do not adhere to traditional culturalistic courtship 'norms'.

• Like 1