He Disappeared Now he's Back

hurtnomorerika

hurtnomorerika

MM and I seemed to be doing well until late September, then he started to become somewhat distant. So fast forward to 2 weeks ago he stopped texting/calling. I texted him and asked "ok what's wrong now"? he responded and said "nothing, im good, etc. I said ok because I was wondering what was going on since I haven't really heard from you. He never responded and the text messaged said he read my text.

So, yesterday after 2 weeks he finally text and says hi. I didn't respond. At this point I'm tired of the games. I love him very much and its eating me up to not respond to him but I'm over it and I deserve better. I went 2 whole weeks wondering what I did, did I say something wrong, etc. Never again will I do that.

Anyone else been through this? what was his/her reason for just going NC, then just popping back up?

Mind boggling you're still involved (in any way) with a man who has treated you and your child so horribly. The only person this man cares about is himself. How many more years are you willing to wait and waste on this prize?

• Like 3

MM and I seemed to be doing well until late September, then he started to become somewhat distant. So fast forward to 2 weeks ago he stopped texting/calling. I texted him and asked "ok what's wrong now"? he responded and said "nothing, im good, etc. I said ok because I was wondering what was going on since I haven't really heard from you. He never responded and the text messaged said he read my text.

So, yesterday after 2 weeks he finally text and says hi. I didn't respond. At this point I'm tired of the games. I love him very much and its eating me up to not respond to him but I'm over it and I deserve better. I went 2 whole weeks wondering what I did, did I say something wrong, etc. Never again will I do that.

Anyone else been through this? what was his/her reason for just going NC, then just popping back up?

It's the whole push/pull dynamic that usually goes on in A's. That's what it sounds like to me. He is playing with your emotions and wants you when it is on HIS time and fits into HIS schedule.

• Like 1

You've wasted years of your life on this man.... Years.

He still hasn't left his wife, despite you having his baby (alone!)

Read your backstory. Why in hell did you get involved with him again? This has to be confusing for your child. And you said the wife has already threatened you before? Why would you invite that drama around your child??

Wake up already before you pass whatever dysfunction that keeps you attached onto your child.

Where is your self respect?

• Like 3

I haven't read the backstory here but will just say, its like a trickle ending...they want to be done, but have a hard time when your not chasing them back anymore, blowing up their phone their curiosity, void of ego strokes, guilt for ghosting you makes them reach out too but they're not in it.

He may be doing well with his W, under watch from d-day and not wanting to take risks, not interested, many things, none of which are good.

Best bet is to now keep the door closed, you made it through 2 painful weeks, build on that because it seems there's only more pain waiting in this type of cycle.

Ive not read one story where they came back and it was bliss...more they came back and the AP wishes Everytime that they would have kept the door closed and locked from another round of disappointment and feeling used.

• Like 5
I haven't read the backstory here but will just say, its like a trickle ending...they want to be done, but have a hard time when your not chasing them back anymore, blowing up their phone their curiosity, void of ego strokes, guilt for ghosting you makes them reach out too but they're not in it.

He may be doing well with his W, under watch from d-day and not wanting to take risks, not interested, many things, none of which are good.

Best bet is to now keep the door closed, you made it through 2 painful weeks, build on that because it seems there's only more pain waiting in this type of cycle.

Ive not read one story where they came back and it was bliss...more they came back and the AP wishes Everytime that they would have kept the door closed and locked from another round of disappointment and feeling used.

Perfect post....

Hit it on the nail!!!!

I can buy this. I think what we have to remember is that the WS is a very, very lonely creature at heart. Likely, his situation at home hasn't changed, and the same longings are still there; he's just learned to curtail them, or channel them differently. Well, mostly.

"My A made my M so much better!" -- said no MM ever (at least not honestly).