Talk to me if you're the other person

I don't know what to do now. I'm so confused and young, and exhausted.

What's even more frustrating, is only being half of the other person, it's complicated. It's not feeling worth anything.

I just wanna connect with people that know what I'm going through, if you want to rant about how it is to be the other person, then reply, contact me.

Edited by ZHguy
Eagle's-bargain
You are young and can move on from this.

I disagree. It takes as much time as necessary.

What constitutes "young"?

Perhaps you assume that "youth" implies a certain degree of shameless freedom? That's the impression I'm getting.

He's right about his issues. When you're a man and you have no peers to share your concerns and feelings about, it becomes isolating. I've been friends with men who never complain about their feelings and this has always been a real issue in terms of "connecting" with them. They end up feeling like hobby partners.

Help yourself out of this.

Go get professional help from an LGBT counselor.

No one can lead you out of this. You have to do the work.

If you want to begin to feel better and sort through your feelings and issues, dig your heels in and get to work.

There is no other way.

I wish you all the best and most of all, peace and happiness!

• Like 3
Eagle's-bargain
Help yourself out of this.

Go get professional help from an LGBT counselor.

No one can lead you out of this. You have to do the work.

If you want to begin to feel better and sort through your feelings and issues, dig your heels in and get to work.

There is no other way.

I wish you all the best and most of all, peace and happiness!

A pro-counselor matters more than the LGBT counselor (IMHO).

A pro-counselor matters more than the LGBT counselor (IMHO).

When you are struggling w self-acceptance and closeting, absolutely it matters to have had someone who understands how you feel and been there and they are also pro. IMHO.

Many young LGBT ppl who are struggling find it easier to talk to another queer. Just sayn.

Eagle's-bargain
When you are struggling w self-acceptance and closeting, absolutely it matters to have had someone who understands how you feel and been there and they are also pro. IMHO.

Many young LGBT ppl who are struggling find it easier to talk to another queer. Just sayn.

I can see how that may help.