Married woman

So, its a different woman from my previous thread earlier this summer FYI. I met a new woman on a dating site who honestly told me she was married.. She is over 40 and in pain with a husband not taking care of her much anymore. Not only sexually. Little by little weve known each other for a week and eventually hooked up this week. I know its early. Im not judgemental about her... Shes a decent profession and some children from another marriage . Its tricky I know. Her own female doctor suggested she gets herself another man for her dry spell with her husband (no joking) and obvious lack of sex. They are most likely going to be divorced and I dont want to interfere between them. She told me it wouldnt and shes very cautious. She doesnt want commitment with me and Im fine with that... We have limited interaction because of her family in the evening.

Im looking for some insights from other members. Its the first time I am in this situation. If shes really cautious Im not afraid of being beaten up by the husband. I Just dont know how common is this albeit very unethical.

Thanks

Yer higher than a kite.

Do you think some married idiot on a dating site is actually going to give you the truth? Yeah it's all bout to be wrapped up nicely in a bow. the husband has no idea that his wife is wanting to cheat, and he has no idea a divorce is pending, but don't worry pal, he won't be upset at all once you bang his old lady so go have at it.

You don't want to interfere? you already have whether you realize it or not.

LOL Grow up

• Like 4
Clarence_Boddicker

I've seen a lot of very attractive married women & they all share the same thing, that big red flashing sign on their ring finger that says: No Trespassing.

• Like 1

No doctor would advise a patient to go out and get some strange on the sly. That is malpractice. If you want to keep boffing her go ahead but know that she's not leaving her husband. And don't believe anything she tells you. All cheaters lie about everything.

• Like 1
Im not judgemental about her... Shes a decent profession and some children from another marriage . Its tricky I know.

Thanks

Haha that sums up pretty everything.

Worst ever.

Probably the type : "God i didn't have fun enough younger so now im screwing everything up with every guys im meeting anyway and on the top of that, im having kids with them to fcked up more."

Everyone has an opinion but it all come down to YOU. If you are OK with it then go for it. You are going in with open eyes, understand what may happen blah blah blah. Infidelity breaks morals, but not criminal law in the majority of liberal countries. It doesn't matter how people feel about it, people have and always will cheat in some way or another. it is what it is.

So if it was sooooo unethical then there wouldn't be 57+ million members signed up on Ashley Maddison lol.

• Like 1
mystikmind2005

Well, a person who cheats while hiding they are married is one thing,,, but when they inform you about it,,,, to me it seems like they are trying to hand over some of the responsibility to you and to whatever excuses they have.

• Like 1

lol what kind of insight are you looking for? It is very unethical for sure *DUH* but didn't stop you from doing it.

My insight is it's gross. My 2 cents