Who Has Had their AP end it and then move to another state?

My MM has recently moved. I had been in LC for the past few months..then he basically emailed: oh did you know I'm no longer in (my state). I knew he might be moving in the future he had talked about it with me but I had no idea it would be so soon and I took it really hard. I basically was a flood of tears yesterday. I asked where he moved to, and got no reply from him as of yet. Yes, we are in a ' break'I think. I took it very hard. Any advice?? Thanks.

eye of the storm

You were in LC so I am assuming the A was over. This is probably a good thing he moved. It may help in your recovering from the A.

He really had no obligation to inform you he was moving anyway, which town is irrelevant. Use this as a jumping off point to move on.

Ripping the bandaid off hurts, I am sorry you are in pain.

• Like 2
  • Author
You were in LC so I am assuming the A was over. This is probably a good thing he moved. It may help in your recovering from the A.

He really had no obligation to inform you he was moving anyway, which town is irrelevant. Use this as a jumping off point to move on.

Ripping the bandaid off hurts, I am sorry you are in pain.

Thank you. Basically sent him an email saying I missed him and was remembering good times we had, etc...that is when he said he had moved out of the state.

Yes it hurts, yes I know it's time to move on, and basically never knew any man like him, he was special to me and was able to give emotionally and physically to me in ways my husband could not. No, I don't want to get divorced, and no he isn't either. Just hard when you fall in love!

eye of the storm

Sweetygirl, I really do understand it is hard. But you were in LC and then you send an email that was obviously a "hey let's hook up" email.

Maybe he moved, maybe he didn't. What he did do was let you know very clearly that he was done with the A. IMHO

Of course he can give to you in ways your H can't. You don't have to pay bills, figure our how to stretch paychecks, deal with screaming kids or pick up his dirty socks with him.

As are fantasy, not reality. Reality cannot withstand the appeal of a fantasy. But fantasy cannot stand up to real life either.

This is your chance to refocus on either fixing the issues in your M or how to leave your M.

Good luck on getting thru this.

• Author
Sweetygirl, I really do understand it is hard. But you were in LC and then you send an email that was obviously a "hey let's hook up" email.

Maybe he moved, maybe he didn't. What he did do was let you know very clearly that he was done with the A. IMHO

Of course he can give to you in ways your H can't. You don't have to pay bills, figure our how to stretch paychecks, deal with screaming kids or pick up his dirty socks with him.

As are fantasy, not reality. Reality cannot withstand the appeal of a fantasy. But fantasy cannot stand up to real life either.

This is your chance to refocus on either fixing the issues in your M or how to leave your M.

Good luck on getting thru this.

Yes it is very difficult. I know its not reality, but I really miss it and him.

• Author
Were you looking to restart the A? He may be lying, not that it should matter... you should be in NC.

Yes, but I really believe he moved. No reason to lie about it. House he lived in is for sale-they are gone.

Yes, I was reaching out to him to restart it.

Having read your first thread, I got the impression you were more into him than he was into you. He has no consideration for your feelings. Hope you feel better.

• Author
Having read your first thread, I got the impression you were more into him than he was into you. He has no consideration for your feelings. Hope you feel better.

Really? From one post you got that?

Really? From one post you got that?

I said having read your first thread not one post.

And yes, that is my impression.having trouble linking on my phone, but anyone can go back through the profile and look at the history.

Here:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/other-man-woman/539955-how-long-wait

Edited by Ms. Faust
  • Author
I said having read your first thread not one post.

And yes, that is my impression.having trouble linking on my phone, but anyone can go back through the profile and look at the history.

Here:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/other-man-woman/539955-how-long-wait

Guess so but nevertheless -

Many other things written and said between us but I could be still in the fog.