Decided to move on

headstrongAZ3030

headstrongAZ3030

I think several people might remember the thread I had started regarding my 2.5 year affair.

Well in the last week or so I have been looking at codependency and what it means... how its affected my relationships and how it will continue to be part of my everyday if MM and I stay on this track.

Not to sound too much like AA-- I am A Codependent. Or at least I am saying that now.

Yesterday, I decided to cut ties with MM and move forward with ME! It sounds insane, but the worry and the questions were too much for me. The drama was starting to eat at who I am and I have comprised enough of ME for HIM. I thought it would be best if maybe his wife did it.

So... today I started a new journey... the one to a healthy me.

or some sort of BS inbetween. I hope that I can be more secure with myself and start a relationship in a positive way. Not one driven by drama and unknown.

I will not talk about my regret. :(

• Like 4

That's great! It's sometimes very hard to see that we are only hurting ourselves by holding on!

Take care of you!!!

Hi there, congratulations on committing to becoming healthier and happier. You may hit a few bumps in the road, but that's what LS is here for :-).

• Like 1
Starbright78

I hope you will find happiness in your new journey. You will have lows but if you can get through them, you will be so proud of yourself!

Your decision is courageous and came from somewhere deep within. Trust that voice, even when the doubts and the demons come. Better things await you.