Letting Go....

My husband (I will call him JT) & I work at the same place of employment. I started almost 2 years ago working in the same department as him. A little over a year ago another guy (I will call him JR) transferred into the same department. He worked right beside my husband. So all 3 of us became really close friends. JR has always called me his girl & hugged me every morning. He would always make comments like you look nice or turn around so I can see that behind. I really enjoyed the attention. Well about a month ago I got his phone # out of my husbands cell. I texted him & we started texting everyday. I fell in love with him & he said he loved me. We finally managed to meet up one day. He couldn't stay long because he had to go meet his wife & daughter. We shared a few kisses & then left. The next time I saw him he was acting strange. I asked him about it and he said that all weekend he felt guilty looking at his daughter knowing he could loose her. This about killed me. He has been telling me for over a year that he would leave his wife for me, he loves me, & that I make him the happiest ever.

He ended things about a week ago & still wants to stay friends with my husband & me. My husband knows that we had been texting but that is all he knows. I am not sure what to do or what to believe. He has he misses me but it is best if we let it go. I don't want to loose him as a friend but things will never be the same. I am trying my hardest to understand why I did what I did and move on. I told my husband that I loved the attention & that I miss the attention that I got from J. I am so lost & lonely....

Lovemesomehim

It sounds as if you were in need of attention and fell in love. He's made his decision, accept it. In the meantime, either work on your marriage or let yoyr husband go.

• Like 2

I know you feel lost and a but powerless right now, but please use this time to do some introspection about what you want. Where do YOU stand in YOUR marriage? Because there's a reasonable chance that his resolve will waiver and he'll try and come back into your life in a week or a month, and you should have a game plan ready in case that happens. Is this situation really what you want on an ongoing basis? Note that when I say he'll "come back" I don't mean he'll leave his wife, only that he'll try and keep seeing you on the side.

This post contradicts your other post, in this one you say you want to move on but in the other you say you want his wife to find out, . The only reason that I can find as to why you want his wife to know is because you are hoping to break up the marriage so you can be with him. So which is it? Do you want to move on with your H or break up his marriage?