Give me your thoughts

Ok so I am doing good with my no contact, although I did post the other day cause I just had a rough day. Something must have triggered it, or it was my period! Lol..who knows..anyway, I could not get thoughts of him out of my head, actually saw him driving later in the day which is weird cause I never see him. So I read somewhere that when you are thinking deeply of someone that that means they are also thinking of you. What do you think?

Oh and I know this sounds totally nuts but I was curious!

TaraMaiden2
....So I read somewhere that when you are thinking deeply of someone that that means they are also thinking of you. What do you think?

Er..... No.

That's ok, it was worth a giggle!

• Like 1
Ok so I am doing good with my no contact, although I did post the other day cause I just had a rough day. Something must have triggered it, or it was my period! Lol..who knows..anyway, I could not get thoughts of him out of my head, actually saw him driving later in the day which is weird cause I never see him. So I read somewhere that when you are thinking deeply of someone that that means they are also thinking of you. What do you think?

I don't want to be the crazy one on the board, but I think it is true. Recently I was thinking about an EX who I have not seen or spoken to in 9 months. I was in bed trying to sleep, tossing and turning, thinking about him....then my phone began to ring. Yes it was him, calling to tell me he was thinking about me and that he missed me.....11:30 at night.

• Like 1
So I read somewhere that when you are thinking deeply of someone that that means they are also thinking of you. What do you think?

I think its awesome that Halle Berry is thinking about giving me a BJ right now!

• Like 2