Back to Square but I want to ask him for more

LovelyBrown

I want him, and I'm, sadly, willing to take whatever he can give me. We are back to being friends who flirt and share too much about each other. Except this time he knows how I feel aboit him. I'm back to square one because I would rather have some of him than nothing at all. But I want more, he must know that him being my friend is just not enough and only causes me pain. Being away from him causes pain, being close to him causes pain. I don't know what to do anymore, he confuses me. I'm at the point where I want to ask him his conditions, how I can make this possible for him and I. Has anyone had this convo before?

Kinda...

U want more than friendship or u want him for yourself?

And why settle for whatever he has to offer? Please don t get it the wrong way but WHY???

I want him, and I'm, sadly, willing to take whatever he can give me. We are back to being friends who flirt and share too much about each other.

Isn't this all it's ever been?

• Like 1
Ifalltopieces
I want him, and I'm, sadly, willing to take whatever he can give me. We are back to being friends who flirt and share too much about each other. Except this time he knows how I feel aboit him. I'm back to square one because I would rather have some of him than nothing at all. But I want more, he must know that him being my friend is just not enough and only causes me pain. Being away from him causes pain, being close to him causes pain. I don't know what to do anymore, he confuses me. I'm at the point where I want to ask him his conditions, how I can make this possible for him and I. Has anyone had this convo before?

So have you guys been having an affair or you just want too?

• Author
LovelyBrown
Kinda...

U want more than friendship or u want him for yourself?

And why settle for whatever he has to offer? Please don t get it the wrong way but WHY???

I want more than what he offers, which is a very close painful friendship I guess? And I don't know why... I guess it's easier than not having him at all

• Author
LovelyBrown
Isn't this all it's ever been?

YOu're right. Except we've talked about us being together... In one breath he says he can't and doesn't want to betray her in another he's holding my hand while we are working? He know exactly what it does to me, why keep it up when he's supposedly wanting to be loyal and isn't even supposed to be talking to me? I guess I'm done being his friend, I want him to step up but I'm also afraid of loosing him altogether.

• Author
LovelyBrown
So have you guys been having an affair or you just want too?

I don't even know what we are... We are not lovers because we've never been physical, but we've talked about us being together? He's not even allowed to speak to me but we can spend hours at work together.

YOu're right. Except we've talked about us being together... In one breath he says he can't and doesn't want to betray her in another he's holding my hand while we are working? He know exactly what it does to me, why keep it up when he's supposedly wanting to be loyal and isn't even supposed to be talking to me? I guess I'm done being his friend, I want him to step up but I'm also afraid of loosing him altogether.

Pay attention to what he DOES rather than what he SAYS. He is working you. You said yourself that he knows exactly what it does to you, right? If it hurts to be with him and also hurts to be without him, choose the route that does not involve being in an A with him. I say this because either way, you will be in pain and just think of how much more painful it would be if you were really in a full-blown A with him. Get out now and save yourself a great deal of heartache.

• Like 4
  • Author
LovelyBrown
Pay attention to what he DOES rather than what he SAYS. He is working you. You said yourself that he knows exactly what it does to you, right? If it hurts to be with him and also hurts to be without him, choose the route that does not involve being in an A with him. I say this because either way, you will be in pain and just think of how much more painful it would be if you were really in a full-blown A with him. Get out now and save yourself a great deal of heartache.

I know that's the smart sensible thing to do! But it sends me into a full on panic.

A good idea would be letting your husband know your actively seeking a physical relationship with another man.

Your tunnel vision on this guy is going to cause you a great deal of pain...

• Like 1
Hope Shimmers
I know that's the smart sensible thing to do! But it sends me into a full on panic.

Why???

(ten characters)

• Like 1

If you believe he knows what he is doing to you then you believe he is deliberately teasing/frustrating you and knowingly causing you anguish.

This can't be a good friendship or a good start to anything else, surely?

Please don't subject yourself to hurt.

It looks like u WILLINGLY want to start an A with this MM who doesnt really seem interested to have an A with u other than getting his ego stroke.

I mean, no matter what he says or what u think he does, he told u he is not interested. Don t hurt yourself by asking for more! There is no MORE in an A.

Take care and let him go

• Like 1
still_an_Angel

He already said he can't give more, and you know you want more, there will never be more. You need to walk away, choosing to receive only what he can give is not going to work out.

I don't know why he is doing this knowing how you feel, I can offer a couple of suggestions and they are not flattering at all. In life, we can't control what other people do. Its best to look out after your own ship and protect yourself.

• Like 3

He can't live without you either...by this I mean the ego strokes, attention, and toying with your mind.

He's repeatedly said he doesn't want this...YOU be the strong one.

And he broke up with you because you want more.

Hes looking for a little easy flattery and your falling in love.

Your addicted to the chemicals released in your brain.

Your getting paid to do a job but every moment spent there is on a dead end married guy.

Sorry to be blunt but theres no good outcome. Zero.

• Author
LovelyBrown
If your mind is not on your job, you could lose it, then where would you be?

No, my mind is not on my job these days, there's very little I care about. He says we couldn't pull it off, I'm at the point where I'd be willing to try anything to show him we can.

No, my mind is not on my job these days, there's very little I care about. He says we couldn't pull it off, I'm at the point where I'd be willing to try anything to show him we can.

Is losing your job part of your plan?

I am a woman now completely lost in the world, jobless and destitute, come and save me, forget your wife, I NEED saved

• Author
LovelyBrown
Is losing your job part of your plan?

I am a woman now completely lost in the world, jobless and destitute, come and save me, forget your wife, I NEED saved

I don't know if I had a plan I wouldn't be here! I could focus on my studies instead.

• Author
LovelyBrown
She is married herself. But totally avoids questions about it.

I'm married yes. Marriage is ok at best, we stay for the kids, and because divorce is expensive. There's more to just getting a divorce.