i don't know if girlfriend is leaving me for someone else

bright4orlu

Let me start apologizing for the long explanation of my problem and for some wrong spelling or word while you are reading this.

It started that she has a guy friend which so told me she likes the guy and she told me the ask for her to be his girlfriend but she said no because she was not ready for another relationship but if he ask her next time she may accept him because she really likes him, but even at the I never stop trying to show her how much the mean the world to me, she promised me on her own that no matter what she does she will never leave for someone else or break my heart, everything was great between us, because I was happy that we are both inlove, she shower me with love and care talk to me everyday and I do same thing with her, we tell each other how will miss each other and love.. everything was awesome then on Thursday she said she was going to a party and we agreed to meet up after or before the party, on that same Thursday I went for my soccer training after the soccer I received a text from her saying "baby I love you so much and I miss you. I just want to let you know that you are there and you appreciate me and you love me for who I am and not for only sex and I love you for that." Then I ask her why are you talking so weird today and if anything happen to her, she said "Because I was thinking, how do I know how someone really loves me

And it should be the person who loves me for who I am and what I can be. And not for my body. And you are that person baby ,You are my person" this was the last text I got from her, after that I went to the spot where we agreed to meet, and I waited for 5 hours she never called or text, the following day I called and text she refused to answer any of my calls or text, so i told her best friend that if she is OK because I didn't hear from my girlfriend her friend told me she need some space to figure out somethings, but I am still confused why suddenly she just want to figure stuff about me, we did not have any fight or arguments every for the past months where awesome, when i call and text she reply saying "am not supposed to talk to you at all" whenI told my friends all this they said she was with the other guy that night she did not meet me up and he ask her to be his girlfriend again that is why she is avoiding me she is looking for a way to tell me she don't want me again, my friends are maybe saying the truth but I don't want to believe that, please I need help on how to deal with this because I love her so much and I wish to win her back to my life... thank you all

She 's not worth the effort my Dear. She's doing things behind your back and not being honest....

There are plenty of lovely single girls who would be a much better bet for you.

Poppy.

• Like 1