I thought it would be a great idea.

Everyone in NC can post about their day, how they feel, if they are eating well or going out of the house, what feelings they experience towards the As/exMM/themselves, thoughts-feelings-reactions is a good exercise or everything else they want to share about their day.

That way we can keep track of our and other's evolution daily.

Someday we might just see how far we ve got :)

Hugs

• Like 2

Good idea.... I was nine weeks than he contacted me but now I'm two weeks again. But that was the last time it's being broken.

I really don't feel anything anymore...it's over... I don't hate him but I dislike him and I think he is a screwed up individual...I do have moment when I get sad but more for the fact that I trusted him and disappointed that I was in a fog for so long, but we are all human...

• Like 3
*If you do, you might see something interesting, like what is happening inside you.

Lie on your back on the grass, and watch the clouds.

That sounds like a great idea! :) Thank you!

• Like 2
That sounds like a great idea! :) Thank you!

I deleted it because the thread is really for people to post their NC experiences, but I'm glad you liked it :)

• Author
I deleted it because the thread is really for people to post their NC experiences, but I'm glad you liked it :)

thanks. any advice is appreciated in NC. anything that could make us feel a little better.

end of day 4 here. interesting thing, i didn t cry today. ate a bit more than the other days (which was almost nothing).

had angry thoughts towards him but i m not goint to do anything stupid.

i started making plans in my head about starting going to the gym again and focus on getting a good job.

if we all look at this NC/end of an A a bit differently, i think it would motivate us to do great things for ourselves while we heal.

• Like 1
thanks. any advice is appreciated in NC. anything that could make us feel a little better.

end of day 4 here. interesting thing, i didn t cry today. ate a bit more than the other days (which was almost nothing).

had angry thoughts towards him but i m not goint to do anything stupid.

i started making plans in my head about starting going to the gym again and focus on getting a good job.

if we all look at this NC/end of an A a bit differently, i think it would motivate us to do great things for ourselves while we heal.

I have a really good feeling about you.

You're going to be ok.

• Like 4
  • Author

good morning...

so much for my "i didnt cry today" from yesterday...

when my head hit the pillow 6h ago, it started. i guess i tried to tell myself all day that i m ok but the night had other plans for me.

hope u all feel a little hopeful today

hugs

Day 2 of NC

Woke up feeling down, but took a shower and eating breakfast and now feeling a bit better. Starting to have some angry "conversations" in my head and thinking back to all the stuff that MM said to me that didn't quite make sense.

Does anyone else use Whatsapp for texting? You can see the last time someone was online and if they are online. Well last night I think we had a contest of who will be the last one online and of looking at each other's online status but didn't send any messages (BRAVO!!!), and I can see that he's going online frequently this am. I am the only person he uses this app with, so he's not online texting anyone else.

UUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Day 2 of NC

Does anyone else use Whatsapp for texting? You can see the last time someone was online and if they are online. Well last night I think we had a contest of who will be the last one online and of looking at each other's online status but didn't send any messages (BRAVO!!!), and I can see that he's going online frequently this am. I am the only person he uses this app with, so he's not online texting anyone else.

UUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

It would be better for you if you didn't do this.

If you do, you're not really doing NC, and you're indulging in more drama that you'd be better off without.

*No direct contact in either direction.

*No sending or receiving of messages.

*No replies if something gets through to you.

*Block any means he might use to contact you.

*No indirect contact through third parties.

*De-friend or delete from all social media.

*No monitoring of him on social media.

*No 'little birds' feeding you news.

*Tell people that you don't want to know anything about what he is doing or saying.

Take care.

Edited by Satu
  • Author
Day 2 of NC

Woke up feeling down, but took a shower and eating breakfast and now feeling a bit better. Starting to have some angry "conversations" in my head and thinking back to all the stuff that MM said to me that didn't quite make sense.

UUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

I also used to do this the first days (day 5 here-more or less) but it will be less and less. We also used KIK more so there s no option to see when someone was online. But i know he checks to see if i wrote something, because before we broke up we didn t chat 2 days and he told me that he checked the app 100 times to see if i said something.

U will get better. Everyday is a new day, good or bad or worse. If we survive 1 day-week/month without them, we can survive more

Hugs

• Like 1
It would be better for you if you didn't do this.

If you do, you're not really doing NC, and you're indulging in more drama that you'd be better off without.

*No direct contact in either direction.

*No sending or receiving of messages.

*No replies if something gets through to you.

*Block any means he might use to contact you.

*No indirect contact through third parties.

*De-friend or delete from all social media.

*No monitoring of him on social media.

*No 'little birds' feeding you news.

*Tell people that you don't want to know anything about what he is doing or saying.

Take care.

I know that that would be best thing to do. Maybe I'm still living in fantasy world, but I do believe he's going to leave his wife regardless of what happens between us. (they are really not a good match - and I'm not the only who says it. He's a goofball and she's so strict about everything and can't take a joke)

I just can't be hurt anymore which is why NC. When I have my head back on straight...I will probably recontact him (I know...that's bad....), but not to continue the affair...but to tell him that I'm back to my strong headed normal self again and that I hope he's ready to leave her just like he said he would be. Will be keeping my distance until he does, if he does! Will not be sinking into that hole again. If he doesn't leave her after some time, then I will completely stop contacting him again as he won't be the person I thought he was.

• Like 1
I also used to do this the first days (day 5 here-more or less) but it will be less and less. We also used KIK more so there s no option to see when someone was online. But i know he checks to see if i wrote something, because before we broke up we didn t chat 2 days and he told me that he checked the app 100 times to see if i said something.

U will get better. Everyday is a new day, good or bad or worse. If we survive 1 day-week/month without them, we can survive more

Hugs

Do you guys/girls feel sometimes like you're bipolar? lol! Now I was able to make myself some lunch all while having the radio on and dancing to the music!

And tonight I might roll up into a ball and cry my eyes out!

I know that that would be best thing to do. Maybe I'm still living in fantasy world, but I do believe he's going to leave his wife regardless of what happens between us. (they are really not a good match - and I'm not the only who says it. He's a goofball and she's so strict about everything and can't take a joke)

I just can't be hurt anymore which is why NC. When I have my head back on straight...I will probably recontact him (I know...that's bad....), but not to continue the affair...but to tell him that I'm back to my strong headed normal self again and that I hope he's ready to leave her just like he said he would be. Will be keeping my distance until he does, if he does! Will not be sinking into that hole again. If he doesn't leave her after some time, then I will completely stop contacting him again as he won't be the person I thought he was.

But by contacting him to tell him you have your head on straight, is telling him just the opposite and your will sing into that hole again. Do NOT contact him. That's the only way to prove to him, and even more importantly , to yourself, that your are your normal self again.

He doesn't need to hear that from you.

Stay strong. And stay complete NC!! " Fight through the pain because giving up will hurt so much more." That quote helps me get through my NC..

• Like 3
  • Author
Do you guys/girls feel sometimes like you're bipolar? lol! Now I was able to make myself some lunch all while having the radio on and dancing to the music!

And tonight I might roll up into a ball and cry my eyes out!

Oh God yes. Bipolar for sure. How didn t i think about this??

I can t take this "hot/cold" emotions. It s like a slap in the face.

I took a nap and i should cook something. The last days were a disaster and i should feed mylself a little better :(

How is everyone doing today?

Hugs

You should do what feels right for you.

My only concern is that you shouldn't be hurt again.

Take care.

But by contacting him to tell him you have your head on straight, is telling him just the opposite and your will sing into that hole again. Do NOT contact him. That's the only way to prove to him, and even more importantly , to yourself, that your are your normal self again.

He doesn't need to hear that from you.

Stay strong. And stay complete NC!! " Fight through the pain because giving up will hurt so much more." That quote helps me get through my NC..

That is true :(

Thank you! I'm so happy and grateful to have found this site!

• Like 1
i broke NC :(

Did he contact you first?

All I have do to is read our last text conversation and the weird things he said....and BAM...don't really feel like chatting!

You can be NC again! You can do it!!!!

• Author
Did he contact you first?

All I have do to is read our last text conversation and the weird things he said....and BAM...don't really feel like chatting!

You can be NC again! You can do it!!!!

i did... my stupid guilt kicked in...

we texted for 4 hours.. but it didn t change anything. i won t meet him or go back on the A. i do feel a little better.

he was ok. not trying to make me go back, not being rude. actually he was trying to confort me and see how i m holding up.

he said that he didn t think it would be so hard (the break up) and that if i ever need to talk he is there for me.

he doesn t get notifications on the App we talk and yet saw my message 10 minutes after i sent it. he was checking it all these days :(

he said that he often wonders if he made the right choice, that he s afraid he s living a lie (at home) and he can t seem to figure it out what s with himself... that he has doubts but still even if we were to get back together now he still couldn t give me what i need (which is him)

he was not trying to play me or anything. i would like to know how should i proceed from here, seeing that he is having second thoughts.

i m not going back in this situation and i do think that my decision to leave the A made him think more about it. so staying completelly NC at least for a

while is a great thing.

maybe there is hope for me? :/

i m not going back in this situation and i do think that my decision to leave the A made him think more about it. so staying completelly NC at least for a

while is a great thing.

*maybe there is hope for me? :/

There is a lot of hope for you.

You are a highly perceptive, insightful, and amazingly intelligent woman.

You will be OK.