polyamorous

What if these mm who claim to love both ow and bs are telling the truth and they are really just polyamorous but don't realize it and are afraid to admit it?

There was a poster a while back who was cheating on her wife or gf ( can't remember) with another woman who was married to a man who didn't know his wife was gay because she hadn't really admitted it to herself yet.

Why would we show that woman more compassion than a man who is poly? Obviously she doesn't get a pass on the deceit part, but she was struggling with something.

I bet if we said hey I support you and its ok to love two women I'll help you live an honest life, most of these guys would run for the hills. But just maybe there are a few genuinely struggling with their identity and societally approved lifestyle roles.

And then of course if they are poly and come out, still be sharing a man. Just not secretly anymore. So then you'd be a monogamous woman with a poly man and that relationship would still have a lot of the same issues.

If you don't want to share, dont.

I just realize love can be big and dynamic in many forms, its up to US to decide what kind of relationship we conduit that love through.

Thoughts?

I actually suspect quite a few wandering spouses may have poly impulses. It's really not a widely acknowledged thing yet. That said, I personally haven't seen much of a skewed reaction to poly situations between the sexes, fwiw.