New to site

Hello - reading these stories, my heart breaks for all of us!

I guess my story is pretty much the same but hurts just as bad.

We met at work and he started sending messages there. Then he had me sign up for a 3rd party messaging service. I never ever received his phone number (even to this day which is three years later)!! The first six months he texted and sent emails through work, I even moved to the,same town I worked in to be closer to him. He told me he had an ex-girlfriend and they shared a child. Stated he had a roommate who didn't allow him to have visitors. Fast-forward three years later after being ignored to the point I only heard from him when he wanted to have sex. Last week I broke it off and as soon as I sent my message, it felt like my heart was in my throat! He did not even respond to my message, just kind of walked away, no hey wish things were different, nothing. Thanks for listening.

He isn't worth your tears!he was more important to you than you were to him. He is a player but be glad you tookcontrol and ended it!be proud of yourself! Block him now and go dark!!be strong...

• Author

Thank you for the reply Josmatjes. There are some days I can't get out of bed and it affecting my job. Then I become angry because I feel so stupid for believing anything he said to me! I have never done anything like this before and I never will again! The different emotions on a typical day are like a rollercoaster! I feel really stupid for being so dumb.