lookalikes

Ok so I posted before about triangulation, whether with bw or oow and my suspicion about another female coworker of exmm and mine that I don't think was pa and not really full ea but definitely another inappropriate relationship (IMO). Put her and I together and we could be non identical twins. Put us with the bw and we could be sisters. I get having a 'type' but looking at it from the context of simultaneous relationships its a little weird.

The coworker recently got married. Guess who her new h looks like? Yup, a younger mm. I'm a little weirded out by it all. Which sucks because I actually like her as a person apart from these negative associations. I could use some female friends but don't know if the negatives outweigh the benefits for me emotionally.

She's no longer at that office location since being engaged and last time she came up in conversation w exmm she wanted nothing to do with him really. Not stopping to chat when she comes to office, not returning phone calls. I wonder if she's embarrassed about some of the ways she interacted with him (she pushed boundaries more than him I think, not that it matters) or if she's just too busy now that she has her own man.

I guess two questions

1. Any other experiences with look alikes or feeling like a stand in either with mm' wife or just another regular bf's ex?

2. Advice on whether or not to be friends with a woman I have things in common with, to unfortunately include exmm? If so, does he get discussed or remain unspoken?

• Author

he honestly thought showing him her breasts and telling her about his wife's affair was them being just friends when I pointed out that it could be seen as him propositioning her he was upset that he could haveput her off him by that and wished she had told him instead of me if that's what it was he wasn't upset that I suspected anything it was all about how he looked to her and the expressingmy feelings about it hurt him? he really was clueless in so many ways

Edited by norudder
bentleychic

She showed him her breasts and that was just supposed to be friendly? lol Naw, don't think so.

MM's W and I have a couple of similar features...sort of...I resemble her younger pics, as far as face shape and smile. (She's 15yrs older than me and we don't look alike at all currently other than she's dyed her hair the same color as mine since dday.) That's about the extent of it

• Like 2

xMM's W lost a lot of weight and is super fit now. He doesn't find her body attractive anymore. He preferred her with more meat and curves, she had a plump booty and large breasts that are now gone. (Think chubby Beyoncé to Kelly Ripa.)

I'm basically physically her, in the past. Same height, hair color/style/texture, skin, eyes... I'm the plump version.

I actually would prefer to have her current, super fit figure. How ironic.

Lonnnng ago, I was involved with another MM who'd misled me into thinking he was super-single, never married (turned out, he'd been married for 15 years and had 3 kids). His wife and I were so much alike it was creepy, right down to our first names.

For them, I don't think they were looking for something different. They wanted their wives from the past... the one they fell in love with, before real world factors (kids) came into play.

Edited by RoseVille

(She's 15yrs older than me and we don't look alike at all currently other than she's dyed her hair the same color as mine since dday.) That's about the extent of it

My H's xBW did the same. She and I look nothing alike - I'm taller, she's as wide as she is high, she's very butch, with very short hair, much older, etc. - but soon after he moved in with me she dyed her hair my colour and grew it, joined a gym, and started dressing like me.

gettingstronger

I feel like if you are looking for it, you can find similarities in lots of people- many people have a "type"- they like short or tall- lean or athletic- I know I can find 100 people at the gym that pretty much look like me in one way or another- I wouldn't put too much stock in it-